Fjällräven M's High Coast Hydratic Jacket
Be prepared for all of Mother Nature's moods with a light 2.5-layer shell jacket. High Coast Hydratic Jacket stops wind and rain on everyday trips to school and work, and it is packable and breathable enough to also work well on the summer trails. Protective hood and ventilation zippers in the sides. Made from recycled polyamide with PU-coating and a unique, printed pattern on the inside.
- Waterproof, breathable Hydratic in recycled polyamide with PFC-free impregnation
- Light and convenient 2.5-layer shell jacket for everyday and outdoor life
- Simple and practical for everyday use and hiking
- Ventilation zippers in the sides
- Adjustable hood with reflective details
- Hand pockets with zippers
- Water column: 10000 mm
- Breathability: 6000 g/m²/24h
- Weight: 317 g
- Made in Vietnam
Material & Care
- Main material: 100% Recycled polyamide
- Other material: 100% polyurethane
- Fluorocarbon-free impregnation
- Washing: 30°C normal process
- Do not dry clean, bleach or tumble dry
- Do not iron
- Wash with similar colors, do not use fabric softener
- Apply fluorocarbon free impregnation after wash, close the zipper before wash
- Model is 186 cm and use size M
- Back length: 79 cm
- Recycled polyamide
- Fluorocarbon-free impregnation
BODY MEASUREMENTS (CM)
Still thinking what's the right size for you? Let us help!
Fjällräven has been creating sustainable quality outdoor and hiking products over the past 50 years. They are most well known for their backpacks like the Kånken, Vardag-anorak, and durable outdoor trousers like the Keb-series. The brand was founded in the 1950s by Åke Nordin in the north of Sweden, when he noticed it was hard to find the right kind of products for long-distance hiking and suitable the nordic cold weather, so he created his own.
Fjällräven has been praised for its own special fabric called the G-1000, made from cotton and recycled polyester mix, it is highly durable, breathable, and dries faster than most of the technical fabrics nowadays.
Free delivery and returns in EU for all orders over 119 €
Weekendbee - sustainable online store offers fast global shipping with DHL.
- Shipping cost European Union: FREE for orders over 119 €. For orders under 119 € shipping cost is 4,90€.
- Shipping cost Norway, United Kingdom, Switzerland 19,90 €
- Shipping cost Canada, Mexico, United States, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, South Korea, Singapore, Hong Kong SAR, Switzerland, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Monaco, Andorra, San Marino, Vatican City: 30€
- Other countries worldwide 50€ - Delivery costs will be confirmed at the checkout after you have chosen a payment and delivery method
EU Shipments are delivered with DHL Freight & FedEx. International shipments are delivered with DHL Express.
30 day return policy
You have a possibility to return or exchange your order within 30 days of receiving the order.
- Returns and exchanges inside European Union are free
- Outside Europe you are responsible for the shipping fee of the returns + 20€ additional cost of handling the return
We would kindly want to remind of the environmental impact caused by logistics thus we aim to avoid unnecessary returns. We are happy to help you to choose the suitable product for you.
Read more details on returns.
Reviews from our customers
Weekendbee provides the best customer care I've experienced!Slovakia
I love Weekendbee's transparency and commitment to environmental issuesIreland
Quality and sustainability ;)Germany
Best product selection, good pictures, best prices, fast delivery. The greatest personal customer care :DFinland
Weekendbee is a great place to discover sustainable activewear brands, and the product reviews are very helpful too.Germany
Sustainabillity, good products, fast delivery