W's TENCEL Lite Tee
Slightly cropped crewneck tee made with an eco-friendly wood pulp fiber called TENCEL™.
- A soft, slightly cropped crewneck tee made with an eco-friendly wood pulp fiber called TENCEL™
- Softer than silk and smoother than cotton
Fit & Sizing:
- Hannah is 165 cm and wears small in black
- Magda is 175 cm and wears medium in white
- 95% lyocell TENCEL™, 5% elastane
- TENCEL™ is an eco-friendly fiber made from responsibly sourced wood pulp. The wood pulp is dissolved in a closed-loop process with a non-toxic organic solvent, then the solution is forced through tiny holes in order to create a magical biodegradable fiber that feels softer and lighter than cotton.
- TENCEL™ is softer, more breathable and more absorptive than cotton because it is composed of very small fibers. The end result feels like something closer to silk than cotton - which is definitely a good thing.
- The PETA "Vegan Approved" logo indicates that the product is cruelty-free - and that it does not contain any animal products or by-products.
- Machine washable. Maximum 60°C wash
- We recommend the conscious choice of 30°C
- 95% lyocell TENCEL
- Made in better working conditions with living wages, no child labor, freely chosen employment and respect for the environment. Organic Basics uses the GOTS and SA8000 standards to ensure that things are made fairly.
- Made in Portugal
About Organic Basics
Organic Basics, a sustainable fashion brand based in Denmark, was founded by four Danish guys in 2015. They were tired of owning poorly designed and expensive underwear made by big fashion labels.
Organic Basics was born out of the idea of fighting against the current fast fashion industry and its poor environmental standards. The brand aims to get consumers to switch to higher quality, organic and long-lasting clothing.
The materials are natural, renewable, recycled, biodegradable and/or low-impact only. The design aspect of the brand is minimalist style paired with timeless design, combining high quality and the best organic fabrics. This makes the brand stand-out.
Shipping and Returns
FREE DELIVERY TO EU FOR ORDERS OVER 119 €
Weekendbee online store offers fast global shipping with DHL.
Shipping cost Europe: Fast 1-3 day delivery is FREE for orders over 119 €. For orders under 119 € shipping cost is 9,90€.
Shipping cost USA & Canada, Mexico, Russia: 20€
Shipping cost Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Singapore: 29,90€
International shipments are delivered with DHL Express.
Check all shipping costs
30 day return policy
You have a possibility to return or exchange your order within 30 days of receiving the order.
- Returns and exchanges in Finland are free
- Product returns from Europe are 9,90€
- Outside Europe you are responsible for the shipping fee of the returns
We would kindly want to remind of the environmental impact caused by logistics thus we aim to avoid unnecessary returns. We are happy to help you to choose the suitable product for you.
Read more details on returns.