W's Circular Denim 5 Pocket - Organic Cotton
Organic Basics W's Circular Denim 5 Pocket - Organic CottonPocket Denim Jeans made with pure organic cotton.
- 5 Pocket Denim Jeans made with pure organic cotton
- No synthetic blends
- High-rise, regular fit with a slightly tapered leg
- Impact Index: 3.97 kg CO2 prevented, 2115 g chemicals prevented, 155 g waste prevented
- Made in Turkey
Fit & Sizing:
- Kira is 168 cm and wears a 28 in all colors
- Katrine is 177 cm and wears a 32 in Rinsed only
- 100% GOTS organic cotton
- 'Organic' Certified by USB Licence No: CU 810859
- Machine washable. Maximum 30°C wash
- Spot clean or air-out when possible and do not tumble dry
- Circular fashion design is about keeping clothing out of landfills and in our economy for as long as possible. The absence of synthetic blends in this product will enable it to both age beautifully over time and be recycled at its end of life.
- We've used GOTS certified organic cotton for this product. The GOTS standard guarantees that no harmful chemicals were used to grow it and that the people that made this are paid living wages and treated fairly.
- Made in better working conditions with living wages, no child labor, freely chosen employment and respect for the environment.
About Organic Basics
Organic Basics, a sustainable fashion brand based in Denmark, was founded by four Danish guys in 2015. They were tired of owning poorly designed and expensive underwear made by big fashion labels.
Organic Basics was born out of the idea of fighting against the current fast fashion industry and its poor environmental standards. The brand aims to get consumers to switch to higher quality, organic and long-lasting clothing.
The materials are natural, renewable, recycled, biodegradable and/or low-impact only. The design aspect of the brand is minimalist style paired with timeless design, combining high quality and the best organic fabrics. This makes the brand stand-out.
When you purchase a product from Weekendbee, you can be sure the choice is better for our planet. We support sustainably produced high quality products so that you can buy less and better.
Oeko-Tex and SA8000 standards