Patagonia W's Wind Shield Pants
The Wind Shield Pants offer lightweight, soft-shell protection during high-aerobic, cold-weather activities but still shed excess heat and moisture through strategically placed breathable panels. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Stretchy, soft-shell fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish provides protection from the elements; Capilene® Cool Lightweight fabric bonded to the back side provides fast-drying, comfort and soft next-to-skin feel
Breathable Peak Mission Tights fabric is paneled on the waistband, side panels and lower-back legs; with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control
- Soft, stretchy waistband with external drawcord for comfort and adjustable fit
- Two no-bounce side pockets for phone storage, snacks, map and more while you are on the move
- Zippered leg openings at cuffs with stretch-woven gusset for easy on/off over shoes or Nordic boots
- Reflective logos on front-left hip and on both zippered ankles
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Country of Origin Made in Vietnam.
- Weight 244 g (8.6 oz)
- Slim fit
- Body: 4.2-oz 100% polyester (50% recycled) interlock-knit face bonded to a Capilene® Cool Lightweight 100% polyester (50% recycled) back; face has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Panels: 6.8-oz 68% recycled nylon/15% polyester/17% spandex jersey with a microterry back and four-way stretch
- All with miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control
What is Sustainable?
- Recycled Polyester
- Recycled Nylon
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
We’re in business to save our home planet
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973. Patagonia is an outdoor clothing manufacturer for silent sports: climbing, surfing, skiing, snowboarding and trail running.
Patagonia’s mission statement is to build the best product, cause no unnecessary harm, use business to inspire and implement solutions to the environmental crisis. Patagonia pledges at least one percent of the sales to environmental groups around the world. For over 40 years the folks at Patagonia have focused on making easygoing, high-performance gear that leaves the smallest footprint possible.
Patagonia is currently using 69% recycled or renewable materials and it’s aiming to raise the portion up to 100% in the future. In an attempt to improve the lives of those who make Patagonia products, Patagonia offers 192 styles that are Fair Trade Certified for sewing. In 1994, Patagonia made the decision to take a stand against chemically intensive cotton and switch to organically grown cotton throughout the line. Part of the production is also Bluesign® certified. See product-specific responsibility on the product pages.
Patagonia offers a repair service for all the products. Let us know if your Patagonia garment needs to be repaired and we’ll take care of it.
Shipping and Returns
FREE DELIVERY TO EU FOR ORDERS OVER 119 €
Weekendbee online store offers fast global shipping with DHL.
Shipping cost Europe: Fast 1-3 day delivery is FREE for orders over 119 €. For orders under 119 € shipping cost is 9,90€.
Shipping cost USA & Canada, Mexico, Russia: 20€
Shipping cost Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Singapore: 29,90€
International shipments are delivered with DHL Express.
Check all shipping costs
30 day return policy
You have a possibility to return or exchange your order within 30 days of receiving the order.
- Returns and exchanges in Finland are free
- Product returns from Europe are 9,90€
- Outside Europe you are responsible for the shipping fee of the returns
We would kindly want to remind of the environmental impact caused by logistics thus we aim to avoid unnecessary returns. We are happy to help you to choose the suitable product for you.
Read more details on returns.