Pressio Men's Core 1/4 Zip
Built for the versatile athlete in the gym, in the box, or pounding the pavements.
- EcoTech MF fabric utilises dual filament recycled polyester yarns from Unifi for advanced moisture control.
- 100% recycled polyester engineered to perform better than virgin polyester – superior performance whilst taking care of the planet.
- High filament mechanical knit fabric for unrestricted freedom of movement.
- Embedded code in REPREVE® yarns to help track through the supply chain to ensure authentication.
- Certified bluesign® approved dying facility.
- Rudolf SILVERPLUS® triple protection German-made anti-bacterial treatment.
The Core 1/4 Zip has been engineered using EcoDura Tech, the next generation workout fabrication that integrates the two critical elements needed, moisture management and durability. This fabric has high ﬁlament yarns next to the skin to capture your sweat vapour and transport it to the spun polyester outer to disperse the vapour and keep you dry, which has the durability needed for trail runs to HIIT workouts. Both ﬁbres are 100% recycled, GRS certiﬁed (Global Recycled Standard), and Bluesign® approved. Our products are anatomically designed for an athletic-speciﬁc ﬁt.
100% Recycled Polyester
- 100% Recycled material
- Production facility SMETA certified and 70% solar powered.
- Global Recycled Standard
- bluesign® approved fibres
One of the central themes of Pressio is sustainability and ethical trading. Pressio has taken a look at their entire supply chain, from yarn, to knitting mill, production houses and shipping. To find the best practice methods ensuring they are offering their customers world-leading products and the best way to look after both the planet and the people working on it. Each of us has a responsibility to do what is right, and as a brand, Pressio will do their part alongside aiding their partners and customers to follow suit.
For years, performance fabrication advancements have been at the sacrifice of ethical and sustainable approaches. Pressio wanted to change this.
We want to be held accountable; we are not doing this for marketing reasons; we are doing it because we know it is the right thing to do. You are not only our customers but partners on this journey to leaving our planet to our children, in a better place than how we inherited it.
Free delivery and returns in EU for all orders over 119 €
Weekendbee - sustainable online store offers fast global shipping with DHL.
- Shipping cost European Union: FREE for orders over 119 €. For orders under 119 € shipping cost is 4,90€.
- Shipping cost Norway, United Kingdom, Switzerland 19,90 €
- Shipping cost Canada, Mexico, United States, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, South Korea, Singapore, Hong Kong SAR, Switzerland, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Monaco, Andorra, San Marino, Vatican City: 30€
- Other countries worldwide 50€ - Delivery costs will be confirmed at the checkout after you have chosen a payment and delivery method
EU Shipments are delivered with DHL Freight & FedEx. International shipments are delivered with DHL Express.
30 day return policy
You have a possibility to return or exchange your order within 30 days of receiving the order.
- Returns and exchanges inside European Union are free
- Outside Europe you are responsible for the shipping fee of the returns + 20€ additional cost of handling the return
We would kindly want to remind of the environmental impact caused by logistics thus we aim to avoid unnecessary returns. We are happy to help you to choose the suitable product for you.
Read more details on returns.
Reviews from our customers
Weekendbee provides the best customer care I've experienced!Slovakia
I love Weekendbee's transparency and commitment to environmental issuesIreland
Quality and sustainability ;)Germany
Best product selection, good pictures, best prices, fast delivery. The greatest personal customer care :DFinland
Weekendbee is a great place to discover sustainable activewear brands, and the product reviews are very helpful too.Germany
Sustainabillity, good products, fast delivery