Built for rugged, multiday trail conditions, these hiking and trekking pants feature a regular fit with slim-leg silhouette. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Main body and inset panels made of recycled nylon/elastane fabric for durability and stretch; PFC-free DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Hook-and-loop tabs at waistband for a customized fit
- Gusseted crotch and moderate leg articulation for freedom of movement
- On-seam front pockets; zippered security pockets at thighs and rear secure valuables
- Inset panels on knees and seat for abrasion-resistance and durability
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Made in Vietnam.
- 408 g
- Body: 6.5-oz 90% recycled nylon/10% elastane double weave
- Panels: 6.5-oz 92% recycled nylon/8% elastane solid double weave
- Both with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn