These shorts were made for wanderlusting. The 88% nylon (52% recycled)/12% elastane blend has four-way stretch, 40-UPF sun protection and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. An interior elasticized drawcord lets you customize the fit.
- Made of a durable, stretch-woven 88% nylon (52% recycled)/12% elastane fabric with 40-UPF sun protection and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to guard against the elements
- Classic button-closure waistband construction with zippered fly; an interior elasticized drawcord makes it easy to customize the fit
- Two front pockets; two patch pockets in back
- Hem has tiny vents at side seams
- Shorts have an 8” inseam
- Made in Vietnam.
- Weight 179 g (6.3 oz)
- 5.1-oz 88% nylon (52% recycled)/12% elastane with four-way stretch, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 40-UPF sun protection
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
What is sustainable?
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
We’re in business to save our home planet
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973. Patagonia is an outdoor clothing manufacturer for silent sports: climbing, surfing, skiing, snowboarding and trail running.
Patagonia’s mission statement is to build the best product, cause no unnecessary harm, use business to inspire and implement solutions to the environmental crisis. Patagonia pledges at least one percent of the sales to environmental groups around the world. For over 40 years the folks at Patagonia have focused on making easygoing, high-performance gear that leaves the smallest footprint possible.
Patagonia is currently using 69% recycled or renewable materials and it’s aiming to raise the portion up to 100% in the future. In an attempt to improve the lives of those who make Patagonia products, Patagonia offers 192 styles that are Fair Trade Certified for sewing. In 1994, Patagonia made the decision to take a stand against chemically intensive cotton and switch to organically grown cotton throughout the line. Part of the production is also Bluesign® certified. See product-specific responsibility on the product pages.
Patagonia offers a repair service for all the products. Let us know if your Patagonia garment needs to be repaired and we’ll take care of it.
Shipping and returns
Weekendbee online store offers fast global shipping with DHL.
Shipping cost Europe: Fast 1-3 day delivery is FREE for orders over 119 €. For orders under 119 € shipping cost is 9,90€.
Shipping cost USA & Canada, Mexico, Russia: 20€
Shipping cost Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Singapore: 29,90€
International shipments are delivered with DHL Express.
30 DAY RETURN POLICY
You have a possibility to return or exchange your order within 30 days of receiving the order.
- Returns and exchanges in Finland are free
- Product returns from Europe are 9,90€
- Outside Europe you are responsible for the shipping fee of the returns
We would kindly want to remind of the environmental impact caused by logistics thus we aim to avoid unnecessary returns. We are happy to help you to choose the suitable product for you.
Read more details on returns.