Fortuna Top - Responsible Activewear
Népra size chart Women
|79 - 85
||85 - 91
||91 - 97
||97 - 104
||104 - 112
|61 - 67
||67 - 73
||73 - 79
||79 - 86
||86 - 94
|87 - 93
||93 - 99
||99 - 105
||105 - 112
||112 - 120
STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®
The STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® is a worldwide consistent, independent testing and certification system for raw, semi-finished, and finished textile products at all processing levels, as well as accessory materials used. Examples of articles that can be certified: raw and dyed/finished yarns, woven and knitted fabrics, accessories, such as buttons, zip fasteners, sewing threads or labels, ready-made articles of various types (garments of all types, domestic and household textiles, bed linen, terry products and much more).
Since its introduction in 1992, the central focus of the STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® has been the development of test criteria, limit values and test methods on a scientific basis. On the basis of its comprehensive and strict catalog of measures, with several hundred regulated individual substances, the STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® takes account of:
- Important legal regulations, such as banned Azo colorants, formaldehyde, pentachlorophenol, cadmium, nickel, etc.
- Numerous harmful chemicals, even if they are not yet legally regulated.
- Requirements of Annexes XVII and XIV of the European Chemicals Regulation REACh as well as of the ECHA SVHC Candidate List insofar as they are assessed by expert groups of the OEKO-TEX® Association to be relevant for fabrics, textiles, garments or accessories. Discussions and developments that are considered to be relevant are taken into account as quickly and effectively as possible through updates to the STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® requirements.
- Requirements from the US Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act (CPSIA) regarding lead.
- Numerous also environmentally relevant substance classes
With its decades of experience, the STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®, therefore, contributes to high and effective product safety from a consumer’s point of view. Test criteria and limit values in many cases go far beyond applicable national and international standards. Extensive product checks and regular company on-site visits also ensure that the industry has a globally sustainable awareness of the responsible use of chemicals. With this concept, the STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® has taken on a pioneering role for many years.
Read more about STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®.
Népra Fortuna Top - Responsible Activewear
The classic workout top to give you support and comfort during all kinds of sports. The multipurpose design makes it a perfect activewear top or base layer for outdoor and indoor sports like cycling, running, gym and yoga.
Thoughtfully designed and sustainably produced sports top works as a key item in your activewear wardrobe. Made from the most comfortable and moisture wicking Oeko-tex 100 Standard Certified high-performance fabric. Safe for your skin, no harmful chemicals used!
Designed in Finland by Népra team, made in Estonia, fabric from Italy.
91% Polyamide 9% Elastane
- Tight fit
- Racer back
- Soft, breathable & comfortable
- Model wearing size S (168 cm / 64 kg)
- Ethically produced in Tallinn with a trusted manufacturing partner
- Toxic-free Oeko-tex 100 Standard Certified fabric
- High-quality design and production, long-lasting design
- Finnish brand and design
Choosing the right size: check the chest measurement to find the best size for you. This top has a tight fit so you might want to size up if you prefer a more relaxed fit.
Collections: All products, Best Selling Products, Christmas collection, Népra - Sustainable Activewear from Finland, Normal pricing, Staff picks, Sustainable activewear, Sustainable Yoga And Activewear, Women, Women's clothing, Women's top, Women's tops, Yoga and indoor training
30 day return policy
You have a possibility to return or exchange your order within 30 days of receiving the order. All customers (except Finland) will be responsible for the cost of returning any items.
Returns and exchanges in Finland are free.
We would kindly want to remind of the environmental impact caused by logistics thus we aim to avoid unnecessary returns. We are happy to help you to choose the suitable product for you.
Read more details on returns.
Back to top
FREE DELIVERY TO EU FOR ORDERS OVER 119 €
Weekendbee online store offers fast global shipping with DHL.
Shipping cost Europe: Fast 1-3 day delivery is FREE for orders over 119 €. For orders under 119 € shipping cost is 4,90€.
Shipping cost USA & Canada, Mexico, Russia: 20€
Shipping cost Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Singapore: 29,90€
International shipments are delivered with DHL Express.
Check all shipping costs
Back to top