Manduka Yoga Grip Gel
Need to improve your grip and reduce slip during yoga? Manduka Yoga Grip is a grip enhancer and evaporating gel that creates a moisture barrier between your skin and your yoga mat. It is specifically designed to support new yogis learning to develop their grip through regular practice.
The texture feels dry and chalky on your hands, never sticky, and is easily removed with water.
For use on any closed-cell mat, including Manduka PRO series, eKO series and Foundations series.
Inside scoop: If you aren’t a fan of the feel of a chalkboard or terracotta, this product may not be for you. It’s dry, chalky texture is what creates excellent grip from hand to mat.
- Yoga Grip Enhancer - Improves grip and reduces slip. An alternative to hand towels for helping new yogis develop their grip.
- For use on all closed cell yoga mats, including Manduka PRO series, eKO series, and Foundation series. Not recommended for use with open-cell GRP series mats.
- Made in USA
- Shake well before use.
- Pull cap upward to pop open. Do not unscrew.
- Squeeze a small drop into the palm of hand. It is recommended to begin with ½ inch or 1-cm diameter.
- Apply across palm and ﬁngers. Apply to feet if desired.
- Rub hands together and let dry. It is normal for a powdery white coating (ﬁlm) to appear where applied. This ﬁlm can be easily wiped away with a towel; grip eﬀectiveness will still be maintained. Will not harm clothing or yoga equipment. Washes oﬀ with soap and water.
- Close pop-up cap securely for airtight seal.
- Once hands and/or feet are dry, begin your practice.
- Re-apply if necessary.
- To remove, thoroughly wash hands and/or feet with soap and water or hand sanitizer.
CONTENTS FLAMMABLE – DO NOT APPLY NEAR FIRE OR FLAME. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE AROUND FACE OR EYES.
INGREDIENTS: Denatured Alcohol, Silica & Citrus Fragrance.
Peter chose the name Manduka in homage to his teacher and mentor, Shandor Remete, whose core practice and teaching always included the ancient Hatha Yoga Pradipika pose, Mandukasana, or frog. The joy of Manduka is now spoken in so many countries, all over the world.
The quality and performance of Manduka mats and yoga accessories are still unmatched in the marketplace. They are still crafted using simple, enduring, natural, and whenever possible, renewable materials and fine attention to detail. Manduka is a company built by and for yoga teachers and their students.
Free delivery and returns in EU for all orders over 50 €
Weekendbee - sustainable online store offers fast global shipping with DHL.
- Shipping cost European Union: FREE for orders over 50 €. For orders under 50 € shipping cost is 4,90€.
- Shipping cost USA & Canada, Japan, South Korea, Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Singapore, UK, Switzerland, Mexico, Russia, Norway, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Monaco, Andorra, San Marino, Vatican City: 20€
EU Shipments are delivered with DHL Freight. International shipments are delivered with DHL Express.
30 day return policy
You have a possibility to return or exchange your order within 30 days of receiving the order.
- Returns and exchanges inside European Union are free
- Outside Europe you are responsible for the shipping fee of the returns + 20€ additional cost of handling the return
We would kindly want to remind of the environmental impact caused by logistics thus we aim to avoid unnecessary returns. We are happy to help you to choose the suitable product for you.
Read more details on returns.
Reviews from our Weekend Bee's
Best customer care I've experienced!Slovakia
Transparency and commitment to environmental issuesIreland
quality and sustainability ;)Germany
Best product selection, good pictures, best prices, fast delivery. The greatest personal customer care :DFinland
Great place to discover sustainable activewear brands, and the product reviews are very helpful too.Germany
Sustainabillity, good products, fast delivery