Lilja the Label Black Triangle Top
Gorgeous classic 90s triangle style. Tied in the back. Move the cups to adjust the coverage. Stitched seamless for the best fit. Double lined for extra coverage. Not padded. Made using pre and post consumer plastic waste (ECONYL® regenerated nylon).
78% ECONYL® regenerated PA, 22% EA
ECONYL® regenerated nylon is a yarn made from plastic waste otherwise polluting the Earth, like ghost fishing nets, fabric scraps, carpet flooring and industrial plastics. ECONYL® regenerated nylon reduces the environmental impact of nylon by 80% compared with the material produced from crude oil.
- Do not machine wash, tumble dry or iron your swimwear.
- Do not hang your swimwear to dry from the straps to avoid stretching.
- Dry in shade to avoid fading.
- Rinse with fresh water after every use.
- Avoid contact with suncream and tanning oils.
Size & Fit
We know that swimwear sizing can be tricky! If you need any help, do not hesitate to get in contact.
A lot of sizing is up to individual preference: you can think of whether you like your swimwear to be tight-fitting, which we recommend for water sports, or a bit on the looser side, which on the other hand is perfect for tanning and relaxing. If you prefer a snug fit, shop your usual size – if you prefer a more loose-fitting size or a bit more coverage, choose a size up. If you are in between sizes, you could probably wear both – the smaller one will be snug and the larger one more loose-fitting.
Please also note that swimwear will also always feel snug when worn dry and for the first time. The fabric will always get a tad softer after being worn a couple of times.
- Recycled material
- Ethically handmade in a small family-ran factory in Bali
The brand products are ethically handmade in handpicked factories they have personally visited. A safe and ethical working environment for everyone that is a part of their product chain in any way is close to their hearts here at Lilja. Therefore it is important for the brand that their products represent this.
Free delivery and returns in EU for all orders over 50 €
Weekendbee - sustainable online store offers fast global shipping with DHL.
- Shipping cost European Union: FREE for orders over 50 €. For orders under 50 € shipping cost is 4,90€.
- Shipping cost USA & Canada, Japan, South Korea, Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Singapore, UK, Switzerland, Mexico, Russia, Norway, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Monaco, Andorra, San Marino, Vatican City: 20€
EU Shipments are delivered with DHL Freight. International shipments are delivered with DHL Express.
30 day return policy
You have a possibility to return or exchange your order within 30 days of receiving the order.
- Returns and exchanges inside European Union are free
- Outside Europe you are responsible for the shipping fee of the returns + 20€ additional cost of handling the return
We would kindly want to remind of the environmental impact caused by logistics thus we aim to avoid unnecessary returns. We are happy to help you to choose the suitable product for you.
Read more details on returns.
Reviews from our Weekend Bee's
Best customer care I've experienced!Slovakia
Transparency and commitment to environmental issuesIreland
quality and sustainability ;)Germany
Best product selection, good pictures, best prices, fast delivery. The greatest personal customer care :DFinland
Great place to discover sustainable activewear brands, and the product reviews are very helpful too.Germany
Sustainabillity, good products, fast delivery