M's Abisko Hike Trousers - Recycled polyester & Organic cotton
Fjällräven M's Abisko Hike Trousers
Light, comfortable and packable trekking trousers for warm climates – these Abisko Hike Trousers M are made from G-1000 Air Stretch with recycled polyester and organic cotton. They have a tapered fit, integrated belt for adjusting the waist, and ventilation openings on the sides – for warm-weather trekking optimisation. Two zippered hand pockets, zippered pocket on the right leg, and leg endings with drawcord adjustments.
- Made of G-1000 Air Stretch with recycled polyester and organic cotton.
- Two zippered hand pockets and a zippered pocket on the right leg.
- Integrated belt for adjusting the waist. Leg endings with drawcord adjustments.
- Ventilation openings at the sides.
- Tapered fit
- Adaptable with Greenland Wax
Material & Care
G-1000® Air Stretch: 65% Recycled polyester, 35% Organic cotton
- Washing: 40°C normal process
- Dry cleaning: do not dry clean
- Bleaching: do not bleach
- Drying: do not tumble dry
- Ironing: iron 1 dot - Max 110°C
- Organic cotton
- Recycled polyester
When you purchase a product from Weekendbee, you can be sure the choice is better for our planet. We support sustainably produced high quality products so that you can buy less and better.