Top 5 warm and sustainable Patagonia parka jackets for women
The wind is creeping in and you would love a warm jacket... parka jacket is an answer to many of us who prefer a bit longer winter jacket. To make it easy for you, we made a list of top 5 warm Patagonia parka jackets to check out when looking for that ultimate winter jacket to keep you warm.
Ah, we love Patagonia and its innovative range of sustainable outdoor clothing that is made to last in every adventure we decided to pursue. Patagonia is a widely known outdoor clothing company focusing on sustainable manufacturing and ethical conduct in all its operations. Founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973, Patagonia has been at the forefront of sustainable outdoor clothing innovation for almost 50 years.
Patagonia is the world’s first brand to be certified the Traceable Down Standard.
Patagonia Traceable Down is traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure that the birds that supply it are protected by the strongest animal welfare and consumer assurance standards. These include robust requirements in all areas of the birds’ lives, and especially protects against force-feeding and live-plucking.
In 2018, Patagonia went even further and achieved certification at the brand level, becoming the first outdoor brand to be certified to the Advanced Global Traceable Down Standard. This added level of certification covers our internal product traceability systems as well as our distribution center. This allows certification of not only the down material in our products but the full final product itself.
- Durable, soft-to-the-touch, 2-layer 100% recycled polyester shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and insulated with 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
- Water-resistant two-way center-front zipper with zipper garage maximizes the jacket’s weather defenses
- Regular fit slides easily over layers
- Two high-volume handwarmer pockets with hidden zippers; lined with ultrasoft brushed jersey for added warmth; media-compatible internal zippered pocket
- Insulated hood with hidden adjustment cords that cinch down for protective warmth
- Storm cuffs
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 941 g (33.2 oz)
- Price: 399,90€
One of the softest and most supple down coats Patagonia has ever made. Designed with comfort and warmth in mind to be the ultimate everyday and travel jacket. Patagonia combined a stretchy 100% polyester (70% recycled) shell with 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products) insulation.
- Soft, stretchy 100% polyester (70% recycled) shell with 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products) insulation
- Stowaway hood rolls up into back neck when not in use and easily unzips when unexpected weather comes at you fast; drawcord cinches hood for blustery conditions
- Flattering princess seams create feminine shape with classic chevron-design baffles
- Secured internal zippered pocket keeps your belongings safe
- Cuffs have internal smocked elastic to keep wrists warm
- Two-way center-front zipper for warmth and comfort when sitting
- Above-the-knee length
- Weight 686 g (24.2 oz)
- Price: 350€
This knee-length parka has a 100% recycled polyester shell; removable, insulated hood; and 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products) insulation.
- 100% recycled polyester plain-weave shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulated with 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
- Chevron-inspired baffles create a modern silhouette with princess seams in the front and back for shaping and an insulating, contoured fit
- Removable three-panel hood secures to jacket with sturdy plastic snaps and is insulated for additional warmth
- Two-way front zipper with a covered placket and hidden plastic snaps
- Welted handwarmer pockets sit next to the princess seams and have a secure zipper closure
- Knee length with side-seam snap detail for additional freedom of movement
- Weight 1072 g (37.8 oz)
- Price: 320€
This midlength, workwear-inspired ranch coat is made with 100% organic cotton canvas and the core is lined with 70% recycled polyester fleece.
- Soft and durable 8-oz organic cotton canvas lined with cozy ¼"-pile polyester fleece in the body and hood; insulated with Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled)
- Center-front metal zipper closure with a wide placket and metal snaps for extra protection from the elements
- Fully lined hood has adjustable drawcords
- Hidden waistband adjustment can be cinched or let out for a straight silhouette
- Welted, drop-in handwarmer pockets with additional double-needle chest pockets keep all your items safe
- Hidden drawcord and lock at hem cinches for additional warmth
- Slight drop-tail hem falls above the knees
- Weight 1,293 g (45.6 oz)
- Price: 300€
Packable and portable. The parka is an extension of the Nano Puff family—but in a parka length. Traditional brick pattern with 100% recycled polyester shell; 60-g insulation. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish quilted to 60-g (55% postconsumer recycled polyester) insulation; lined with 100% recycled polyester; folds into its own interior chest pocket for easy transport/storage
- Center front has a reverse-coil two-way zipper for ease of movement; interior wind flap thwarts wind and precipitation
- Zippered handwarmer pockets and interior chest pocket keep your valuables safe
- Set-in sleeves finished with elastic binding on the cuffs
- Above-the-knee length
- P-6 on left chest
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 369 g (13 oz)
- Price: 250€