Patagonia W's Simul Alpine Pants
Light yet protective soft-shell pants for moving quickly and efficiently from the valley floor to alpine rock and snow. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Water-Resistant, Recycled Polyester Fabric
- Durable, stretchy and breathable recycled polyester soft-shell fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Designed for Freedom of Movement
- Articulated pattern and gusseted crotch enhance movement and comfort under a harness
- Elastic Waist with Zip Fly Low-profile, elasticized, contoured waistband with separating zip fly layers comfortably under a harness or backpack waistbelt
- Pocket Features
- Secure front pockets and thigh pockets sit above the knee and below harness leg loops
- Alpine Boot Compatible
- Cuffs Narrow lower leg, adjustable single cuff and tie-down loops for compatibility with alpine boots
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Country of Origin Made in Vietnam.
- Weight 352 g (12.4 oz)
- 6.2-oz 91% recycled polyester/9% spandex double weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
What is Sustainable?
- recycled polyester
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
We’re in business to save our home planet
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973. Patagonia is an outdoor clothing manufacturer for silent sports: climbing, surfing, skiing, snowboarding and trail running.
Patagonia’s mission statement is to build the best product, cause no unnecessary harm, use business to inspire and implement solutions to the environmental crisis. Patagonia pledges at least one percent of the sales to environmental groups around the world. For over 40 years the folks at Patagonia have focused on making easygoing, high-performance gear that leaves the smallest footprint possible.
Patagonia is currently using 69% recycled or renewable materials and it’s aiming to raise the portion up to 100% in the future. In an attempt to improve the lives of those who make Patagonia products, Patagonia offers 192 styles that are Fair Trade Certified for sewing. In 1994, Patagonia made the decision to take a stand against chemically intensive cotton and switch to organically grown cotton throughout the line. Part of the production is also Bluesign® certified. See product-specific responsibility on the product pages.
Patagonia offers a repair service for all the products. Let us know if your Patagonia garment needs to be repaired and we’ll take care of it.
|XS (CM)||S (CM)||M (CM)||L (CM)||XL (CM)|
|Sizes||2 and 4||6 and 8||10 and 12||14 and 16||18 and 20|
|Jean sizing||26 and 27||28 and 29||30 and 31||32 and 33||34 and 35|
67 - 70
72 - 75
77 - 81
85 - 90
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in centimetres, unless otherwise noted.* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 76cm & 30'', "regular" 81cm & is 32'' and "long" is 86cm & 34'', unless otherwise noted.
**BOTTOMS - Low Hip is usually the best size predictor. However, if your Natural Waist is larger than the size indicated for your Low Hip measurement, consider buying the size indicated by your Natural Waist.
Still thinking what's the right size for you? Let us help!
We’re in business to save our home planet.
Patagonia is an outdoor clothing manufacturer for silent sports: climbing, surfing, skiing and snowboarding, fly fishing, and trail running. The company was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973. Patagonia logo is the outline of Mount Fitz Roy in the border between Chile and Argentina (Patagonia).
Patagonia appreciates that all life on earth is under threat of extinction. They aim to use the resources they have—business, investments, voice, and imaginations—to do something about it.
Free delivery and returns in EU for all orders over 119 €
Weekendbee - sustainable online store offers fast global shipping with DHL.
- Shipping cost European Union: FREE for orders over 119 €. For orders under 119 € shipping cost is 4,90€.
- Shipping cost Norway, United Kingdom, Switzerland 19,90 €
- Shipping cost Canada, Mexico, United States, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, South Korea, Singapore, Hong Kong SAR, Switzerland, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Monaco, Andorra, San Marino, Vatican City: 30€
- Other countries worldwide 50€ - Delivery costs will be confirmed at the checkout after you have chosen a payment and delivery method
EU Shipments are delivered with DHL Freight & FedEx. International shipments are delivered with DHL Express.
30 day return policy
You have a possibility to return or exchange your order within 30 days of receiving the order.
- Returns and exchanges inside European Union are free
- Outside Europe you are responsible for the shipping fee of the returns + 20€ additional cost of handling the return
We would kindly want to remind of the environmental impact caused by logistics thus we aim to avoid unnecessary returns. We are happy to help you to choose the suitable product for you.
Read more details on returns.
Reviews from our customers
Weekendbee provides the best customer care I've experienced!Slovakia
I love Weekendbee's transparency and commitment to environmental issuesIreland
Quality and sustainability ;)Germany
Best product selection, good pictures, best prices, fast delivery. The greatest personal customer care :DFinland
Weekendbee is a great place to discover sustainable activewear brands, and the product reviews are very helpful too.Germany
Sustainabillity, good products, fast delivery