W's SilverTech™ Basic Bra
Everyday essentials that stay fresh.
- Basic Bra is made with organic cotton and SilverTech™ yarn
- Stays fresher for longer and keeps you feeling fresh
- Feels cooler when it's hot and warmer when it's cold
- Adjustable straps and a racerback
Fit & Sizing:
Ronja is 175 cm and wears a medium
- 82% organic cotton, 12% SilverTech™ yarn, 6% elastane
- Organic Basics has blended a silver coated polymer thread called SilverTech™ into the organic cotton to stop the growth of odor causing bacteria on the fabric. Organic Basics uses a very small amount of real silver, not nano-silvers for this. SilverTech™ is safe, permanent and it has no harmful effect on the environment when washing.
- Silver is thermodynamic - which means that SilverTech™ thread keeps you cooler when it's hot and warmer when it's cold, helping you feel fresh and stay fresh.
- Organic Basics has used GOTS certified organic cotton for this product which comes from the coast of the Aegean Sea. It’s widely regarded as some of the most soft and durable cotton in the world. The GOTS standard also guarantees that the people that made this are paid living wages and treated like humans.
- Machine washable. Maximum 60°C wash
- We recommend the conscious choice of 30°C
- Please use a GUPPYFRIEND™ when washing
- Organic Cotton
- Made in better working conditions with living wages, no child labor, freely chosen employment and respect for the environment. Organic Basics uses the GOTS and SA8000 standards to ensure that things are made fairly.
- Made in Turkey
About Organic Basics
Organic Basics, a sustainable fashion brand based in Denmark, was founded by four Danish guys in 2015. They were tired of owning poorly designed and expensive underwear made by big fashion labels.
Organic Basics was born out of the idea of fighting against the current fast fashion industry and its poor environmental standards. The brand aims to get consumers to switch to higher quality, organic and long-lasting clothing.
The materials are natural, renewable, recycled, biodegradable and/or low-impact only. The design aspect of the brand is minimalist style paired with timeless design, combining high quality and the best organic fabrics. This makes the brand stand-out.
Shipping and Returns
FREE DELIVERY TO EU FOR ORDERS OVER 119 €
Weekendbee online store offers fast global shipping with DHL.
Shipping cost Europe: Fast 1-3 day delivery is FREE for orders over 119 €. For orders under 119 € shipping cost is 9,90€.
Shipping cost USA & Canada, Mexico, Russia: 20€
Shipping cost Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Singapore: 29,90€
International shipments are delivered with DHL Express.
Check all shipping costs
30 day return policy
You have a possibility to return or exchange your order within 30 days of receiving the order.
- Returns and exchanges in Finland are free
- Product returns from Europe are 9,90€
- Outside Europe you are responsible for the shipping fee of the returns
We would kindly want to remind of the environmental impact caused by logistics thus we aim to avoid unnecessary returns. We are happy to help you to choose the suitable product for you.
Read more details on returns.