W's SilverTech Active Leggings
Full length leggings made with sweat-wicking, stretchy recycled materials that stay fresh.
- Full length leggings made with recycled nylon
- Treated with Polygiene® to stay fresh
- Sweat wicking, breathable material
- Seamless knitting for comfort and durability
- Organic Basics activewear is treated with a safe, permanent, bluesign® approved recycled silver salt called Polygiene® - which stops the growth of odor causing bacteria on the fabric. Polygiene® is not a nano-silver and it has no harmful effect on the environment when washing.
- This product is knitted in a way that creates no seams. No seams means greater comfort and durability because there are no weak points in the garment.
Fit & Sizing:
- Tamara is 164 cm and wears a XS-S
- Magda is 175 cm and wears a L-XL in black
- 96% recycled nylon, 4% elastane
- Machine washable. Maximum 60°C wash
- We recommend the conscious choice of 30°C
- Organic Basics uses recycled materials because they save water and energy. They also help divert waste from landfills and prevent CO2 - helping to keep our planet clean and combat climate change.
- Recycled Nylon
- Made in better working conditions with living wages, no child labor, freely chosen employment and respect for the environment. Organic Basics uses the GOTS and SA8000 standards to ensure that things are made fairly.
- Made in Portugal
About Organic Basics
Organic Basics, a sustainable fashion brand based in Denmark, was founded by four Danish guys in 2015. They were tired of owning poorly designed and expensive underwear made by big fashion labels.
Organic Basics was born out of the idea of fighting against the current fast fashion industry and its poor environmental standards. The brand aims to get consumers to switch to higher quality, organic and long-lasting clothing.
The materials are natural, renewable, recycled, biodegradable and/or low-impact only. The design aspect of the brand is minimalist style paired with timeless design, combining high quality and the best organic fabrics. This makes the brand stand-out.
Shipping and Returns
FREE DELIVERY TO EU FOR ORDERS OVER 119 €
Weekendbee online store offers fast global shipping with DHL.
Shipping cost Europe: Fast 1-3 day delivery is FREE for orders over 119 €. For orders under 119 € shipping cost is 9,90€.
Shipping cost USA & Canada, Mexico, Russia: 20€
Shipping cost Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Singapore: 29,90€
International shipments are delivered with DHL Express.
Check all shipping costs
30 day return policy
You have a possibility to return or exchange your order within 30 days of receiving the order.
- Returns and exchanges in Finland are free
- Product returns from Europe are 9,90€
- Outside Europe you are responsible for the shipping fee of the returns
We would kindly want to remind of the environmental impact caused by logistics thus we aim to avoid unnecessary returns. We are happy to help you to choose the suitable product for you.
Read more details on returns.