Patagonia Women's R1® TechFace Hoody
Warm, stretchy and breathable like our Regulator® fleece, but with the added benefits of abrasion and weather resistance. This cool-weather crosslayer was designed for extended versatility in shifting mountain conditions. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Fleece-Like Comfort with Durable Face Fabric Lightweight double-weave fabric is soft and warm next to skin but doesn’t trap heat; face is durable and treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed moisture
- Designed for Movement Articulated pattern encourages a wide range of movement
- Under-the-Helmet Hood with Visor Adjustable, under-the-helmet hood with laminated visor provides coverage and visibility
- Pocket Features Two secure, high handwarmer pockets with ventilating mesh backer and internal zippered left-chest pocket
- Low-Profile Variable Conditions Cuffs Sleek, low-bulk, snag-resistant cuffs with stretch knit provide versatile coverage and comfort
- Adjustable Hem Hem adjusts by pulling cord in handwarmer pockets and releases with dual-point cord locks at front hem
- Fair Trade Certified™ Sewn
- Country of Origin Made in Vietnam.
- Weight 337 g (11.9 oz)
Size & FitSlim Fit
5.2-oz 92% polyester (69% recycled)/8% spandex breathable stretch double weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
What is Sustainable?
- Bluesign® approved.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Recycled Polyester
We’re in business to save our home planet
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973. Patagonia is an outdoor clothing manufacturer for silent sports: climbing, surfing, skiing, snowboarding and trail running.
Patagonia’s mission statement is to build the best product, cause no unnecessary harm, use business to inspire and implement solutions to the environmental crisis. Patagonia pledges at least one percent of the sales to environmental groups around the world. For over 40 years the folks at Patagonia have focused on making easygoing, high-performance gear that leaves the smallest footprint possible.
Patagonia is currently using 69% recycled or renewable materials and it’s aiming to raise the portion up to 100% in the future. In an attempt to improve the lives of those who make Patagonia products, Patagonia offers 192 styles that are Fair Trade Certified for sewing. In 1994, Patagonia made the decision to take a stand against chemically intensive cotton and switch to organically grown cotton throughout the line. Part of the production is also Bluesign® certified. See product-specific responsibility on the product pages.
Patagonia offers a repair service for all the products. Let us know if your Patagonia garment needs to be repaired and we’ll take care of it.
|XS (CM)||S (CM)||M (CM)||L (CM)||XL (CM)|
|CHEST||81 - 84||
86 - 89
91 - 94
98 - 102
65 - 67
70 - 72
75 - 77
81 - 85
86 - 91
94 - 97
99 - 102
105 - 109
Still thinking what's the right size for you? Let us help!
We’re in business to save our home planet.
Patagonia is an outdoor clothing manufacturer for silent sports: climbing, surfing, skiing and snowboarding, fly fishing, and trail running. The company was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973. Patagonia logo is the outline of Mount Fitz Roy in the border between Chile and Argentina (Patagonia).
Patagonia appreciates that all life on earth is under threat of extinction. They aim to use the resources they have—business, investments, voice, and imaginations—to do something about it.
Free delivery and returns in EU for all orders over 119 €
Weekendbee - sustainable online store offers fast global shipping with DHL.
- Shipping cost European Union: FREE for orders over 119 €. For orders under 119 € shipping cost is 4,90€.
- Shipping cost Norway, United Kingdom, Switzerland 19,90 €
- Shipping cost Canada, Mexico, United States, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, South Korea, Singapore, Hong Kong SAR, Switzerland, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Monaco, Andorra, San Marino, Vatican City: 30€
- Other countries worldwide 50€ - Delivery costs will be confirmed at the checkout after you have chosen a payment and delivery method
EU Shipments are delivered with DHL Freight & FedEx. International shipments are delivered with DHL Express.
30 day return policy
You have a possibility to return or exchange your order within 30 days of receiving the order.
- Returns and exchanges inside European Union are free
- Outside Europe you are responsible for the shipping fee of the returns + 20€ additional cost of handling the return
We would kindly want to remind of the environmental impact caused by logistics thus we aim to avoid unnecessary returns. We are happy to help you to choose the suitable product for you.
Read more details on returns.
Lovely hoody but sizing different to other patagonia jackets I own. I own three other Patagonia jackets and usually take a size small however I've had to size up in this jacket as the body is very tight but arms and length are great. Size medium fits better on the body but slightly longer than I'd like and arms looser. Lovely functional jacket that looks well however.
Takki on malliltaan kapea ja pitkä. Kahden koon väliltä valitsin isomman vaihtoehdon, mikä oli oikea valinta. Takki istuu hyvin eikä helma nouse käsiä nostaessa. Plussaa myös korkeasta kauluksesta, joka suojaa hyvin kaulaa. Kangas ei kahise ja sisäpuoli on mukavan pehmeää materiaalia. Suojaa tuulelta ja pieneltä vesisateelta. Väri oli aavistuksen kirkkaamman sininen kuin kuvissa.
This jacket is even better than I expected! It gives a bit of warmth, keeps the wind out, works even in light rain, is stretchy, comfortable, and breathable! Great for any outdoor activities. The fit is rather slim and flattering. I love it.
Takki on erinomainen välikauteen, ei kahise, on kevyt, joustaa, hengittää todella hyvin ja peittää itselläni takamuksen. Malli on aika kapea ja ihonmyötäinen, joten otin kokoa suuremman kuin tavallisesti (XL), jotta alle mahtuu tarvittaessa kerroksia. En ole vielä testannut kovassa vesisateessa, mutta uskoisin pitävän ainakin pientä tihkua.
Kiitos paljon arvostelustasi. Kivoja sportti- ja ulkoiluhetkiä kevääseen! ☀️
Liisa / Weekendbee
I needed a jacket for XC skiing and this is perfect! It keeps wind away, breathes well, is light and easy to move with, large hood is excellent on windy days. Plus also for long sleeves and back.
Kiitos paljon arvostelustasi. Kivoja sportti- ja ulkoiluhetkiä sekä aurinkoisia talvipäiviä!
Liisa / Weekendbee
Reviews from our customers
Weekendbee provides the best customer care I've experienced!Slovakia
I love Weekendbee's transparency and commitment to environmental issuesIreland
Quality and sustainability ;)Germany
Best product selection, good pictures, best prices, fast delivery. The greatest personal customer care :DFinland
Weekendbee is a great place to discover sustainable activewear brands, and the product reviews are very helpful too.Germany
Sustainabillity, good products, fast delivery