Houdini W's MTM Thrill Twill Outdoor Pants
Experience a new freedom of movement in these light, durable and stretchy ourdoor pants designed with Made to move.
Just like us humans, these pants are made to move. Discover the kinetic freedom in these stretchy and quick-drying pants designed using Houdini Made to Move concept, a new way of constructing garments originating in our natural movement. Excellent for climbing, hiking or everyday use. Made to Move is an innovation in garment construction. Instead of traditional 2-dimensional pattern cutting, Houdini has draped the garment on a moving body from a single piece of fabric. This way, you get a pair of pants that will follow every stretch, bend and reach you make.
MTM Thrill Twill Pants are an updated version of a classic Houdini climbing pant. They are made in Metropolis Stretch Twill, a quick drying, stretchy and durable polyester fabric. The fabric is partly made from recycled fibers and is fully recyclable. The MTM Thrill Twill Pants will accompany you on adventures for many years to come. It’s a highly versatile product that works excellently for climbing, but also for a trek in the woods, commuting on your bike or having dinner with the in-laws. This product is recyclable and we kindly ask you to return it to Weekendbee when it’s completely worn out.
- Made to Move for full freedom of movement
- Quick drying
- Dirt and abrasion resistant
- Zip-fly and belt loops
- Side and back pockets
- Made partly from recycled fibers
- Fully recyclable
- Made in Estonia
- Vikt 292 g
Metropolis Stretch Twill™
Soft and durable stretch twill with fantastic breathability, denim-look and cotton-like comfort.
- Origin: Japan
- 41% recycled polyester, 38% polyester, 21% PTT stretch polyester
- Weight: 180 g/sqm
- 2-way stretch
- High density weave
- Peached finish with dull face
- Soft next to skin comfort
- Excellent air permeability
- Quick dry
Size & Fit:
Ifrah is 173 cm / 5’8” tall and is wearing size M
When washing clothes made of synthetic fabrics, the use of a washing bag becomes even more important: It prevents microplastics from entering into rivers and oceans.
- Air clothes instead of washing to save water, energy and to make the garments last longer.
- Use a washing bag to protect your garments and to prevent fibers from leaking. When cleaning the bag and filter in the machine, make sure to wipe it clean and throw the lint in your trash can. Never rinse it in water since we don’t want the fibers to end up in lakes or oceans.
- Machine wash cold.
- Use mild environmentally certified detergents and make sure to use the right dose.
- Avoid fabric softener. Besides being harmful for our environment, they have a negative impact on the garment performance, mainly moisture transportation and breathability.
- Do not dry in dryer. This exposes both the garment and the environment to unnecessary wear and tear. Most polyester garments dry quickly anyway.
- Hang dry.
- Recycled Polyester
- The fabric in this garment is fully recyclable. Instead of becoming waste, the raw material can be used for new products. Houdini's goal is that by 2030, they will take no raw material to their products from the earth's crust. Circular products, made from reycled and recyclable materials are a real game changer, but tehy need your help for the system to work. When your Houdini garments are completely worn out, please return them to Weekendbee.
Shipping and Returns
FREE DELIVERY TO EU FOR ORDERS OVER 119 €
Weekendbee online store offers fast global shipping with DHL.
Shipping cost Europe: Fast 1-3 day delivery is FREE for orders over 119 €. For orders under 119 € shipping cost is 9,90€.
Shipping cost USA & Canada, Mexico, Russia: 20€
Shipping cost Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Singapore: 29,90€
International shipments are delivered with DHL Express.
Check all shipping costs
30 day return policy
You have a possibility to return or exchange your order within 30 days of receiving the order.
- Returns and exchanges in Finland are free
- Product returns from Europe are 9,90€
- Outside Europe you are responsible for the shipping fee of the returns
We would kindly want to remind of the environmental impact caused by logistics thus we aim to avoid unnecessary returns. We are happy to help you to choose the suitable product for you.
Read more details on returns.