Houdini W's Mix Wrap Bra
Fleece bra with light support made in Polartec Power Stretch Pro. Provides extra warmth for skiing, climbing, running, hiking or everyday comfort.
Fleece bra that will do wonders for your sense of comfort on any adventure. Mix Wrap Bra was launched over 15 years ago and is a true Houdini classic. Wear it on it’s own or over a sports bra for extra warmth.
Do not underestimate the power of functional underwear. Mix Wrap Bra was a small revolution when Houdini launched it in the mountaineering community over 15 years ago. Mountaineering clothes specifically designed for women was almost unheard of at the time and it became an instant success. The materials have improved greatly since then but the concept remains the same - When you feel comfortable all the way from your skin out, your level of performance will improve greatly.
Mix Wrap Bra is made in Power Stretch Pro from Polartec, most likely the best fleece fabric in the world. It has a smooth and durable nylon surface and a soft and cozy fleece inside. It will keep you warm and transport moisture away from the skin. The back is made from Delta Base, a light, agile and moisture wicking quality. Mix Wrap Bra has a little bit of support so you can wear it on its own but you can also wear it over a sports bra for extra warmth.
The wrap construction ensures a great fit when you’re active. We can highly recommend Mix Wrap Bra for skiing, hiking, climbing, winter running or any cold activity where you need some extra warmth. It also works perfectly as everyday comfort on chilly days.
- Slim fit
- Warm and cozy front panel
- Light and moisture wicking back panel
- Excellent warmth-to-weight ratio
- Wrap-construction for perfect fit
- Gives light support
- Soft fleece next-to-skin
- Smooth jersey face for easy layering
- Bluesign® approved fabric
- Partly made from recycled fabrics
- Weight 55 g
Main Fabric: Polartec Power Stretch Pro
Soft and supple microfiber stretch fleece insulation with an instant dry feeling and a jersey face with superior durability.
- Origin: Italy
- 57% polyester, 33% polyamide, 10% elastane
- Weight: 246 g/sqm
- Excellent breathability
- Active moisture management
- Quick dry bi-component construction
- Wicking microfleece inside
- 4-way stretch
- Durable polyamide face
- Bluesign® certified
Detail Fabric: Delta Base™
The ultimate synthetic base. Instant dry feeling, next-to-skin comfort and built-in stretch.
- Origin: Japan
- 63% Polyester, 37%
- EcoCircle® recycled Polyester
- Recyclable Weight: 127 g/sqm
- Moisture management fibermix and 3D-knit
- Wicking finish
- Textured delta fibers
- Mechanical stretch pH Pure™ treated
Size & Fit:
When washing clothes made of synthetic fabrics, the use of a washing bag becomes even more important: It prevents microplastics from entering into rivers and oceans.
- Air clothes instead of washing to save water, energy and to make the garments last longer.
- Use a washing bag to protect your garments and to prevent fibers from leaking. When cleaning the bag and filter in the machine, make sure to wipe it clean and throw the lint in your trash can. Never rinse it in water since we don’t want the fibers to end up in lakes or oceans.
- Machine wash, max 40 °C/104 °F.
- Use mild environmentally certified detergents and make sure to use the right dose.
- Avoid fabric softener. Besides being harmful for our environment, they have a negative impact on the garment performance, mainly moisture transportation and breathability.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
This product is Bluesign® certified, meaning that the production is vetted by a third party to eliminate any harmful chemicals or substances right from the beginning of the production process. This benefits both people, animals and our entire planet.
- EcoCircle® recycled Polyester
Shipping and Returns
FREE DELIVERY TO EU FOR ORDERS OVER 119 €
Weekendbee online store offers fast global shipping with DHL.
Shipping cost Europe: Fast 1-3 day delivery is FREE for orders over 119 €. For orders under 119 € shipping cost is 9,90€.
Shipping cost USA & Canada, Mexico, Russia: 20€
Shipping cost Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Singapore: 29,90€
International shipments are delivered with DHL Express.
Check all shipping costs
30 day return policy
You have a possibility to return or exchange your order within 30 days of receiving the order.
- Returns and exchanges in Finland are free
- Product returns from Europe are 9,90€
- Outside Europe you are responsible for the shipping fee of the returns
We would kindly want to remind of the environmental impact caused by logistics thus we aim to avoid unnecessary returns. We are happy to help you to choose the suitable product for you.
Read more details on returns.