Women's mid-layer pants - 100 % merino wool ARCTIC 260 - Grey Melange
North Outdoor Women size chart
|58 - 66
||67 - 76
||77 - 86
||87 - 96
||97 - 106
|72 - 80
||81 - 89
||90 - 98
||99 - 107
||108 - 116
Design From Finland
The Design from Finland mark was launched in 2011 when it was recognized that design should be highlighted as a critical success factor for Finnish companies. The mark provides consumers in Finland and abroad with evidence of Finnish design excellence. Well-designed products and services are better to use, and consumers find them more desirable.
The Design from Finland mark may be awarded to any product or service designed in Finland, provided that the company has demonstrably invested in Finnish design.
The company’s head office must be in Finland. The product may be manufactured in Finland or abroad. For the detailed award criteria, consult the Design from Finland terms.
The right to use the Design from Finland mark is awarded upon application for a term of three years by an independent Design from Finland Committee with expertise in the field.
The Design from Finland mark has been awarded to hundreds of products and services.
STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®
The STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® is a worldwide consistent, independent testing and certification system for raw, semi-finished, and finished textile products at all processing levels, as well as accessory materials used. Examples of articles that can be certified: raw and dyed/finished yarns, woven and knitted fabrics, accessories, such as buttons, zip fasteners, sewing threads or labels, ready-made articles of various types (garments of all types, domestic and household textiles, bed linen, terry products and much more).
Since its introduction in 1992, the central focus of the STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® has been the development of test criteria, limit values and test methods on a scientific basis. On the basis of its comprehensive and strict catalog of measures, with several hundred regulated individual substances, the STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® takes account of:
- Important legal regulations, such as banned Azo colorants, formaldehyde, pentachlorophenol, cadmium, nickel, etc.
- Numerous harmful chemicals, even if they are not yet legally regulated.
- Requirements of Annexes XVII and XIV of the European Chemicals Regulation REACh as well as of the ECHA SVHC Candidate List insofar as they are assessed by expert groups of the OEKO-TEX® Association to be relevant for fabrics, textiles, garments or accessories. Discussions and developments that are considered to be relevant are taken into account as quickly and effectively as possible through updates to the STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® requirements.
- Requirements from the US Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act (CPSIA) regarding lead.
- Numerous also environmentally relevant substance classes
With its decades of experience, the STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®, therefore, contributes to high and effective product safety from a consumer’s point of view. Test criteria and limit values in many cases go far beyond applicable national and international standards. Extensive product checks and regular company on-site visits also ensure that the industry has a globally sustainable awareness of the responsible use of chemicals. With this concept, the STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® has taken on a pioneering role for many years.
Read more about STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®.
100% merino | 260g/m²
The thick merino knit (260 g/m²) of the ARCTIC mid-layer set is of 100% merino wool. Women’s mid layer pants have been designed for the demanding Northern circumstances to protect from the cold and moist. The mid-layer set is multi-purpose. Thick mid layer pants can be worn directly against skin or over a merino wool base layer.
Merino wool is 100% natural material obtained from merino sheep. Merino wool fibers bind warming air between the skin and the covering layer. Natural fibers transfer moisture effectively away from the skin. Thanks to its antibacterial properties, it is often enough to give the cloth airing, to make it fresh again. The merino wool used by North Outdoor is ethically produced mulesing free wool.
- Very warm, flexible, antibacterial and moisture wicking
- For extreme frost, sports, outdoor activities, and outdoor work
- Suitable to be worn over a base layer or directly against the skin
- Non-chafing and durable flat knit seams
- Machine washable
- Made in China in a factory verified by North Outdoor
- 100% merino wool
- Knit: 260g/m², interlock
- Merino micron: 20.5
- Seam yarn: polyester
- Waistband: nylon, rubber
- Thermal print of the logo: resin, ink, color powder, glue between the surfaces
- Mulesing-free merino wool
- Ecological material
Collections: All products, Baselayers, Best Selling Products, Christmas collection, Mulesing-free Merino Wool, North Outdoor, Outdoor sports, Ski Clothing, Winter running, Women, Women's baselayer, Women's bottoms, Women's clothing, Women's pants
30 day return policy
You have a possibility to return or exchange your order within 30 days of receiving the order. All customers (except Finland) will be responsible for the cost of returning any items.
Returns and exchanges in Finland are free.
We would kindly want to remind of the environmental impact caused by logistics thus we aim to avoid unnecessary returns. We are happy to help you to choose the suitable product for you.
Read more details on returns.
Back to top
FREE DELIVERY TO EU FOR ORDERS OVER 119 €
Weekendbee online store offers fast global shipping with DHL.
Shipping cost Europe: Fast 1-3 day delivery is FREE for orders over 119 €. For orders under 119 € shipping cost is 4,90€.
Shipping cost USA & Canada, Mexico, Russia: 20€
Shipping cost Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Singapore: 29,90€
International shipments are delivered with DHL Express.
Check all shipping costs
Back to top