Patagonia women's technical parka jacket
Patagonia's premium technical parka is warm, weather-resistant, wind-blocking and has a sophisticated, stylish design. Its 2-layer shell is made of 100% recycled polyester with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and is insulated with 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products), kept in place with no-stitch, bonded quilt lines that increase water repellency. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Durable, soft-to-the-touch, 2-layer 100% recycled polyester shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and insulated with 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
- Water-resistant two-way center-front zipper with zipper garage maximizes the jacket’s weather defenses
- Regular fit slides easily over layers
- Two high-volume handwarmer pockets with hidden zippers; lined with ultrasoft brushed jersey for added warmth; media-compatible internal zippered pocket
- Insulated hood with hidden adjustment cords that cinch down for protective warmth
- Storm cuffs
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 941 g (33.2 oz)
Size & FitModel is 175 cm (5'9") and wearing a size Small
Shell: 2-layer, 3.5-oz 100% recycled polyester semi-dull plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Insulation: 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products).
What is Sustainable?
- Recycled polyester
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Bluesign® approved fabric
- Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
We’re in business to save our home planet
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973. Patagonia is an outdoor clothing manufacturer for silent sports: climbing, surfing, skiing, snowboarding and trail running.
Patagonia’s mission statement is to build the best product, cause no unnecessary harm, use business to inspire and implement solutions to the environmental crisis. Patagonia pledges at least one percent of the sales to environmental groups around the world. For over 40 years the folks at Patagonia have focused on making easygoing, high-performance gear that leaves the smallest footprint possible.
Patagonia is currently using 69% recycled or renewable materials and it’s aiming to raise the portion up to 100% in the future. In an attempt to improve the lives of those who make Patagonia products, Patagonia offers 192 styles that are Fair Trade Certified for sewing. In 1994, Patagonia made the decision to take a stand against chemically intensive cotton and switch to organically grown cotton throughout the line. Part of the production is also Bluesign® certified. See product-specific responsibility on the product pages.
Patagonia offers a repair service for all the products. Let us know if your Patagonia garment needs to be repaired and we’ll take care of it.
|XS (CM)||S (CM)||M (CM)||L (CM)||XL (CM)|
|CHEST||81 - 84||
86 - 89
91 - 94
98 - 102
65 - 67
70 - 72
75 - 77
81 - 85
86 - 91
94 - 97
99 - 102
105 - 109
Still thinking what's the right size for you? Let us help!
We’re in business to save our home planet.
Patagonia is an outdoor clothing manufacturer for silent sports: climbing, surfing, skiing and snowboarding, fly fishing, and trail running. The company was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973. Patagonia logo is the outline of Mount Fitz Roy in the border between Chile and Argentina (Patagonia).
Patagonia appreciates that all life on earth is under threat of extinction. They aim to use the resources they have—business, investments, voice, and imaginations—to do something about it.
Free delivery and returns in EU for all orders over 119 €
Weekendbee - sustainable online store offers fast global shipping with DHL.
- Shipping cost European Union: FREE for orders over 119 €. For orders under 119 € shipping cost is 4,90€.
- Shipping cost Norway, United Kingdom, Switzerland 19,90 €
- Shipping cost Canada, Mexico, United States, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, South Korea, Singapore, Hong Kong SAR, Switzerland, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Monaco, Andorra, San Marino, Vatican City: 30€
- Other countries worldwide 50€ - Delivery costs will be confirmed at the checkout after you have chosen a payment and delivery method
EU Shipments are delivered with DHL Freight & FedEx. International shipments are delivered with DHL Express.
30 day return policy
You have a possibility to return or exchange your order within 30 days of receiving the order.
- Returns and exchanges inside European Union are free
- Outside Europe you are responsible for the shipping fee of the returns + 20€ additional cost of handling the return
We would kindly want to remind of the environmental impact caused by logistics thus we aim to avoid unnecessary returns. We are happy to help you to choose the suitable product for you.
Read more details on returns.
Naisten Jackson Glacier parkatakki - Erittäin lämmin untuvatakki
Takki pitää hyvin lämpimänä alle -10 pakkasasteessa ja kylmemmilläkin keleillä, kun laittaa alle lisää kerroksia. Pitää lisäksi tuulta ja kosteutta. Todella hyvännäköinen takki erinomaisella leikkauksella ja pituus on juuri sopiva minun kokoiselleni, tulee polvitaipeeseen asti. Pohdin pitkään kokojen S/M välillä, mutta päädyin S-kokoon ja se oli sopiva ja silti alle mahtuu lämpimiä kerroksia. Kangas on miellyttävä ja laadukkaan oloinen. Suosittelen! lämpimästi!
Ihanan lämmin takki kovassa pakkasessa ja sopivan pitkä
Ihanan sileä ja lämmin takki, ainakin ensi päivien vaikutelman perusteella loistava.
I got this parka in black, feels comfy, extremly warm and totaly worth the money. Thank you :)
Reviews from our customers
Weekendbee provides the best customer care I've experienced!Slovakia
I love Weekendbee's transparency and commitment to environmental issuesIreland
Quality and sustainability ;)Germany
Best product selection, good pictures, best prices, fast delivery. The greatest personal customer care :DFinland
Weekendbee is a great place to discover sustainable activewear brands, and the product reviews are very helpful too.Germany
Sustainabillity, good products, fast delivery