Sport leggings made from wool and cellulose fiber
Warm, comfortable and versatile. These universal 7/8 leggings can be worn for a variety of sports. They are made from a pleasantly soft wool knit fabric that consists of 50 % fine merino wool and 50 % TENCEL®.
TENCEL® is a fiber obtained from wood cellulose in a highly resource-conserving process. The material combination is not only exceptionally eco-friendly, but it also features excellent moisture management. Wool provides natural warmth and is odor-inhibiting. The TENCEL® fiber transports moisture quickly outward so the material dries fast and is superbly comfortable to wear.
At the waistband and lower legs, we used Econyl®, a stretchy polyamide material made from recycled textiles such as used fishing nets. This material offers outstanding functional properties, is robust and dries quickly. A practical detail: a slide-in safety pocket at the side for your most important valuables. The leggings pair well with the other products of the VAUDE Green Shape Core Collection.
Main fabric: 50% Virgin Wool, 50% Lyocell (Tencel); Contrast fabric: 78% Polyamide (recycled), 22% Elastane.
- warm and temperature regulating
- stretchy and quick drying
- eco-friendly production
- 1 side pocket with flap
- Manufactured in Lithuania
- Inseam length (in size medium): 56 cm
- Weight: 153 g
- Vaude Green Shape product. Read more about VAUDE Green Info below.
- Wood-based TENCEL® fiber. TENCEL® is a fiber made 100% from a renewable resource – wood cellulose.
- Recycled polyamide, ECONYL®, a yarn made from nylon waste such as, carpet fluff and fishing nets included those abandoned in the seas (ghost nets) that are collected from the world’s oceans.
- Mulesing-free merino wool
Materials & Technologies