Shirt from the finest merino wool and cellulose fiber
A match made in heaven: Merino wool and fibers made from wood cellulose. This pleasantly soft shirt is an absolute all-rounder for sports and the demands of an active life. In the fall and winter, you can wear it as a warm base layer, while in the spring and summer its stylish heather design looks great worn solo.
It is made from a premium wool knit fabric that consists of 50 % fine merino wool and 50 % TENCEL®. This sustainable combination guarantees optimal functional attributes. Wool provides comfortable, natural warmth is soft on the skin and has odor-inhibiting properties. The innovative TENCEL® fiber, which is obtained from wood cellulose in a highly resource-conserving process, transports moisture to the outside, is lightweight and dries quickly.
This material blend offers an optimal microclimate while conserving the earth's resources, as both wood and wool are renewable raw materials. The shirt pairs well with the other products of the VAUDE Green Shape Core Collection.
50% Virgin Wool, 50% Lyocell (Tencel).
- Temperature regulating and odor-resistant
- Stretchy and quick drying
- Eco-friendly production
- 1 side pocket with flap
- Manufactured in Lithuania
- Length (in size medium): 66 cm
- Weight: 115 g
- Vaude Green Shape product. Read more about VAUDE Green Info below.
- Wood-based TENCEL® fiber. TENCEL® is a fiber made 100% from a renewable resource – wood cellulose.
- Mulesing-free merino wool
Materials & Technologies