100% merino | 210g/m²
The knit in ACTIVE base layer set is of 100% merino wool. Women’s merino shirt feels always warm and dry. The lengthened back hem and flat knit seams increase the comfort of wear. Thanks to the long and flexible structure of merino fiber, the base layer shirt is thin and well fitting. The versatile Active line is suitable for all outdoor activities and outdoor work.
Merino wool is 100% natural material obtained from merino sheep. Merino wool fibers bind warming air between the skin and the covering layer. Natural fibers transfer moisture effectively away from the skin. Thanks to its antibacterial properties, it is often enough to give the cloth airing, to make it fresh again. The merino wool used by North Outdoor is ethically produced mulesing free wool.
- women’s base layer set long sleeve shirt
- flexible, breathable, antibacterial and moisture wicking
- base layer for outdoor activities, sports, and outdoor work
- non-chafing and durable flat knit seams
- lengthened back hem
- mulesing-free merino wool
- ecological material
- machine washable
- 100% merino wool
- knit: 210g/m², 1/1 rib
- merino micron: 20.5
- seam yarn: polyester
- thermal print of the logo: resin, ink, color powder, glue between the surfaces