100% merino | 210g/m²
The knit in ACTIVE base layer set is of 100% merino wool. Men’s merino pants feel always warm and dry. Thanks to the long and flexible structure of merino fiber, the base layer pants are thin and well-fitting. The versatile line is suitable for all outdoor activities and outdoor work.
Merino wool is 100% natural material obtained from merino sheep. Merino wool fibers bind warming air between the skin and the covering layer. Natural fibers transfer moisture effectively away from the skin. Thanks to its antibacterial properties, it is often enough to give the cloth airing, to make it fresh again. The merino wool used by North Outdoor is ethically produced mulesing free wool.
- Flexible, breathable, antibacterial and moisture wicking
- Base layer for outdoor activities, sports, and outdoor work
- Non-chafing and durable flat knit seams
- Machine washable
- Made in China in a factory verified by North Outdoor
- 100% merino wool
- Knit: 210g/m², 1/1 rib
- Merino micron: 20.5
- Seam yarn: polyester
- Waist band: nylon, rubber
- Thermal print of the logo: resin, ink, colour powder, glue between the surfaces
- Mulesing-free merino wool
- Ecological material