Vaude Race Light L Saddle Bag
For minimalists. A larger-sized, ultra-light saddlebag with two small inner pockets that offer enough space for your emergency tools.
- inside pocket
- velcro attachment
- safety light attachment
- reflective elements
- rain cover: not necessary
- Weight: 69 g
- Volume: 0,6 l
- Dimensions: 10 x 9 x 16 cm
- made in Vietnam
- Main fabric - Face: 100% Polyamide; 70 D Ripstop Silicone Polyurethane coated
- Second fabric: 100% Polyester (recycled); 400D Polyurethan coated
- Lining: 100% Polyamide; 200 D Polyurethane coated.
- Eco Finish - This water and stain resistant finish is applied to the outer fabric of your product so that water pearls up and runs right off – without the use of environmentally harmful fluorocarbons (PFCs).
- Recycled polyester
- Green Shape product
- Grüner Knopf certificate
- Fair Wear Foundation member
- Climate-neutral product
"We are consistently pursuing our green path - eco-friendly and fair"
For 40 years, VAUDE has stood for high-quality sustainable outdoor clothing and equipment for mountain sports and the perfect equipment for cycling fans. They make Outdoor Clothing, Shoes, Backpacks, Tents, Sleeping bags, Bags and Accessories for mountaineering, ski mountaineering, trekking, hiking, mountain biking, and road cycling.
Their products are high-quality and durable made from sustainable materials with environmentally friendly manufacturing processes. Also, packing materials are minimized. Fair Wear Foundation certificate guarantees that the working conditions are safe and wages are fair. VAUDE Green Shape label guarantees that products are functional, environmentally friendly, made with sustainable materials and manufactured under fair production methods. VAUDE has been working with the strict environmental bluesign® standard since 2001, which controls the entire textile manufacturing chain. They are also the first Outdoor company to receive EMAS certification.
Free delivery and returns in EU for all orders over 119 €
Weekendbee - sustainable online store offers fast global shipping with DHL.
- Shipping cost European Union: FREE for orders over 119 €. For orders under 119 € shipping cost is 4,90€.
- Shipping cost Norway, United Kingdom, Switzerland 19,90 €
- Shipping cost Canada, Mexico, United States, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, South Korea, Singapore, Hong Kong SAR, Switzerland, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Monaco, Andorra, San Marino, Vatican City: 30€
- Other countries worldwide 50€ - Delivery costs will be confirmed at the checkout after you have chosen a payment and delivery method
EU Shipments are delivered with DHL Freight & FedEx. International shipments are delivered with DHL Express.
30 day return policy
You have a possibility to return or exchange your order within 30 days of receiving the order.
- Returns and exchanges inside European Union are free
- Outside Europe you are responsible for the shipping fee of the returns + 20€ additional cost of handling the return
We would kindly want to remind of the environmental impact caused by logistics thus we aim to avoid unnecessary returns. We are happy to help you to choose the suitable product for you.
Read more details on returns.
Reviews from our Weekend Bee's
Best customer care I've experienced!Slovakia
Transparency and commitment to environmental issuesIreland
quality and sustainability ;)Germany
Best product selection, good pictures, best prices, fast delivery. The greatest personal customer care :DFinland
Great place to discover sustainable activewear brands, and the product reviews are very helpful too.Germany
Sustainabillity, good products, fast delivery