Varg W's Åre Eco Parka Jacket - Made From Recycled Polyester
The popular “Åre” water proof parka in 100% recycled materials. The face fabric, the pile lining and filling are made of recycled polyester. Jacket has taped seams and fabric has excellent breathing capacity. This parka protect you from cold and wet weather and is easy to wear. Many practical pockets and small beautiful details make our parka unique and special.
- Waterproof parka with taped seams
- Many practical pockets
- Two-way main zipper and buttons at front
- Adjustable hood with a front peak
- Taped seams
- Two-way YKK front zipper
- Knitted patterned wrist cuffs
- Adjustable hood and cuffs
- Hood has a front peak
- Woven decorative tape at front placket
- Reflective print
- Four pockets and one inner pocket. Inner pocket with a zipper.
- Drawstring at waist
- Hanger loop and woven puller for main zipper
- Logo badge at arm.
- Bionic Eco water repellent. (PFOA/PFOS free )
- Produced in China
We believe that there is a big advantage for the environment when we can produce products out of existing materials. Synthetic fiber is a strong material that lasts over time. It is easy to wash, dries quickly and transports moisture. Recycled polyester and recycled nylon utilizes existing resources and reduces the amount of waste we have on earth.
Recycled polyester comes from PET bottles or other polyester materials. The process of making recycled polyester results in less carbon dioxide emissions and less water is used compared to virgin polyester.
Recycled nylon comes from fishing nets, spills from the textile industry and/or other nylon products like carpets.
We always make sure that our recycled polyester or nylon is certificated. GRS certificate stands for Global recycled standard.
All our products are free from fluorocarbons.
- Face fabric: 2 layer 100% GRS certificated recycled polyester. 10K/10K.
- Lining and filling: Fellex eco insulation, blue signed and GRS certificated 100% recycled polyester
- Polyester pile lining and quilted taffeta lining
- Wash your product in a gentle program in cold water. Make sure to follow the care instructions in the garment.
- Number one and most important! Do not wash your clothes too often, instead air the product and takeout spots by hand. By doing this you will save both water, energy and prevent micro fibres to leak.
- Use a washing bag to protect your garments and to prevent fibres from leaking out into our lakes and oceans. We recommend using Guppyfriend washing bag. Make sure to wipe out the microfibers from the bag and through it in the trash, never rinse it out.
- Do not wash too warm, and always follow care instructions.
- Use a biodegradable and fluorocarbon free detergent. Avoid softener.
- Water repellent can be washed in again or sprayed on. Make sure to use organic DWR.
- Avoid tumble dry if it is not needed. (down products need tumble drying e.g)
- Select normal or delicate program in cold water 30 degrees Celsius. Wash with similar colours
- Preferable air dry or tumble dry on low heat.
What is Sustainable?
Face fabric: 100% GRS certificated recycled polyester
- Lining: blue signed and GRS certificated 100% recycled polyester
"Functional and inspirational clothing"
Varg, born out of longing for the authentic Scandinavian emotion yearning for functional clothes for the adventures of life. Careful and respectful of our environment. The mix between the rugged sporty and clearly Scandinavian design makes Varg unique.
The love of nature requires participation in the fight to preserve it. Therefore, Varg always strives to make environmentally friendly choices. Varg uses recycled fibers, recycled wool and creates clothing of high quality that lasts over time. Varg is to be lived in.
Free delivery and returns in EU for all orders over 119 €
Weekendbee - sustainable online store offers fast global shipping with DHL.
- Shipping cost European Union: FREE for orders over 119 €. For orders under 119 € shipping cost is 4,90€.
- Shipping cost Norway, United Kingdom, Switzerland 19,90 €
- Shipping cost Canada, Mexico, United States, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, South Korea, Singapore, Hong Kong SAR, Switzerland, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Monaco, Andorra, San Marino, Vatican City: 30€
- Other countries worldwide 50€ - Delivery costs will be confirmed at the checkout after you have chosen a payment and delivery method
EU Shipments are delivered with DHL Freight & FedEx. International shipments are delivered with DHL Express.
30 day return policy
You have a possibility to return or exchange your order within 30 days of receiving the order.
- Returns and exchanges inside European Union are free
- Outside Europe you are responsible for the shipping fee of the returns + 20€ additional cost of handling the return
We would kindly want to remind of the environmental impact caused by logistics thus we aim to avoid unnecessary returns. We are happy to help you to choose the suitable product for you.
Read more details on returns.
Reviews from our customers
Weekendbee provides the best customer care I've experienced!Slovakia
I love Weekendbee's transparency and commitment to environmental issuesIreland
Quality and sustainability ;)Germany
Best product selection, good pictures, best prices, fast delivery. The greatest personal customer care :DFinland
Weekendbee is a great place to discover sustainable activewear brands, and the product reviews are very helpful too.Germany
Sustainabillity, good products, fast delivery