Varg W's Abisko Hood Jersey - Made From Recycled Wool
Warm and soft Abisko wool hood is made in a special Italian wool diagonal fabric. The structure of the fabric warms you up quickly and wicks moisture outward, guaranteeing a constant body temperature. Fantastic to wear in cold weather, under a jacket, or just as a cozy sweater. For sure it will keep you warm!
- Warm and soft ultraloft fabric
- Raglan seam
- Full length zipper
- Ultraloft fabric for extra warmth
- YKK front full length zip Hood
- Two pockets Lyctra band details
- Elastic cord at bottom
- Raglan seam Woven, patterned hanging loop at back of neck.
- Fabric is from Italay
- Made in Lithuania
46% recycled wool, 44% polyester, 5% polyamid, 5% other fibres.
Made in: Lithuania
- Wool is one of the best functional material that we know of. It is natural dirt and odor resistant so garments in wool should not be washed so often. Instead air the garment once in a while. If washing too often the wool fibers are worn down.
- Natural fibers pills. Make sure to take care of your garment by removing these fibers continuously by hand or with a wool comb and throw the fibers in the trash.
- Wash your product a gentle program, preferable wool program, in cold water. (maximum 30 degrees)
- Use a washing bag to protect your garments and to prevent fibers from leaking out into our lakes and oceans. We recommend using a Guppyfriend washing bag. Make sure to wipe out the microfibers from the bag and through it in the trash, never rinse it out.
- Use a biodegradable and fluorocarbon free detergent. If possible chose a wool detergent.
- Do not use softener.
- Do not tumble dry instead flat dry on towel.
What is Sustainable?
- Recycled Content
- Wool: Wool is a fantastic natural material, a powerful insulator with many other great functions. Also wool is a sustainable material. The fabric uses less water and energy compared to other materials. It is 100% biodegradable and does not contribute to micro plastic pollution. Many of Varg wool products are made of recycled wool. The recycled wool is left over materials from production or old garments that have been re-spun into new material. The environmental benefits when using recycled wool are reduced use of water, energy and chemicals and we also reduce the amount of waste. Our recycled wool pile has a mix of synthetic spun into the yarn to make the material a bit stronger. Our recycled wool pile is made in Italy and our producer are certificated with Oeko-Tex standard 100, Global recycled standard GRS, and has a declaration for mulesing-free wool. A garment in our wool blend will make sure you are warm, but also offers fantastic comfort, since fibres are so breathable. If you get a bit damp, no worries the wool will still keep you warm.
"Functional and inspirational clothing"
Varg, born out of longing for the authentic Scandinavian emotion yearning for functional clothes for the adventures of life. Careful and respectful of our environment. The mix between the rugged sporty and clearly Scandinavian design makes Varg unique.
The love of nature requires participation in the fight to preserve it. Therefore, Varg always strives to make environmentally friendly choices. Varg uses recycled fibers, recycled wool and creates clothing of high quality that lasts over time. Varg is to be lived in.
Free delivery and returns in EU for all orders over 119 €
Weekendbee - sustainable online store offers fast global shipping with DHL.
- Shipping cost European Union: FREE for orders over 119 €. For orders under 119 € shipping cost is 4,90€.
- Shipping cost Norway, United Kingdom, Switzerland 19,90 €
- Shipping cost Canada, Mexico, United States, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, South Korea, Singapore, Hong Kong SAR, Switzerland, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Monaco, Andorra, San Marino, Vatican City: 30€
- Other countries worldwide 50€ - Delivery costs will be confirmed at the checkout after you have chosen a payment and delivery method
EU Shipments are delivered with DHL Freight & FedEx. International shipments are delivered with DHL Express.
30 day return policy
You have a possibility to return or exchange your order within 30 days of receiving the order.
- Returns and exchanges inside European Union are free
- Outside Europe you are responsible for the shipping fee of the returns + 20€ additional cost of handling the return
We would kindly want to remind of the environmental impact caused by logistics thus we aim to avoid unnecessary returns. We are happy to help you to choose the suitable product for you.
Read more details on returns.
Reviews from our customers
Weekendbee provides the best customer care I've experienced!Slovakia
I love Weekendbee's transparency and commitment to environmental issuesIreland
Quality and sustainability ;)Germany
Best product selection, good pictures, best prices, fast delivery. The greatest personal customer care :DFinland
Weekendbee is a great place to discover sustainable activewear brands, and the product reviews are very helpful too.Germany
Sustainabillity, good products, fast delivery