ALL-AROUND LIGHTWEIGHT WINDPROOF PANTS
Vanadis Traverse Pants combine a comfortable fit with a light feel to the skin. The cut, the pre-bent knees, and the adjustable hem improve the fit and range of motion.
Favorite travel companion in both rain and sunshine, since they are both dirt and water repellent and will dry fast as lightning after crossing a stream. These pants are made from Light WindStretch™ that, as the name implies, will protect you from the wind.
The Light WindStretch™ material uses bluesign® approved Ultramid® Bio-Mass Balanced Polyamide.
Light WindStretch™ 159 g/m²
85% Ultramid® Bio-Mass Balanced Polyamide, 15% Elastane.
bluesign® approved fabric
- Snap button closure. Lightweight and low profile snap button closure, lined for comfort against the skin.
- Zipped back pocket. Zipper for secure storage during activity.
- Adjustable hem for a snug fit regardless of footwear.
- Pre-bent knees
- Two front pockets
- WindStretch™ fabrics are bluesign® approved
- Blend of 85% recycled polyamide and 15% elastane with a PFC-free water repellent
- Supremely durable climbing equipment crafted to the highest standards of professional mountaineering. Klättermusen’s products withstand repeated use in the toughest conditions on earth and still last a lifetime.
WindStretch™ is a softshell fabric with outstanding abrasion resistance and stretch to allow big movements. Well-suited for high-intensity activities the material also is ventilating, moisture wicking and dries quickly. WindStretch™ has very good wind resistance and it is used in softshell products where flexibility and durability are important. WindStrech™ will retain its visual appearance even after heavy use without losing color or pilling.