MULTI-PURPOSE WINDPROOF AND WATER REPELLENT JACKET FOR ALL ACTIVITIES
Lightweight, multi-purpose windproof jacket for all kinds of outdoor activities and leisure time. Vanadis Jacket has a comfortable fit and a soft feel to the skin. All-around jacket with a performance for great outdoors and handsome looks for everyday life.
PFC-Free Light WindStretchTM fabric is stretchy, soft and strong and gives you maximum freedom of movement. The bottom hem is adjustable to tighten up when needed. Quilted hood brim gives protection against wind and sun.
Ideal travel companion, dirt and water repellent and lightning fast drying with our Light WindStretch. Two open pockets in the back for easy access to your map or water bottle, because you never know.
Choosing PFC Free outdoor clothes helps to protect the environment from perfluorinated chemicals. What are PFC´s?
- 3D-adjustable hood, easy one-handed adjustment in the back. The fit when tightening the hood is snug and it works like a cap.
- Soft brushed fabric towards the chin
- Angled zip with internal storm flap
- Two zipped hand pockets
- Easy one-handed adjustable bottom hem with elastic cord
- Elastic mesh at sleeve hem edge for a soft and breathable fit around your wrist
- Extended back
- Weight: 502g
- WindStretch™ fabrics are bluesign® approved
- Blend of 85% recycled polyamide and 15% elastane with a PFC-free water repellent
- Supremely durable climbing equipment crafted to the highest standards of professional mountaineering. Klättermusen’s products withstand repeated use in the toughest conditions on earth and still last a lifetime.
WindStretch™ is a softshell fabric with outstanding abrasion resistance and stretch to allow big movements. Well-suited for high-intensity activities the material also is ventilating, moisture wicking and dries quickly. WindStretch™ has very good wind resistance and it is used in softshell products where flexibility and durability are important. WindStrech™ will retain its visual appearance even after heavy use without losing color or pilling.