Organic Basics Recycled Cashmere Scarf
Recycled cashmere scarf created from well-worn cashmere garments that would otherwise go to landfill.
- A recycled cashmere scarf is created from worn out garments that would otherwise go to landfill
- Cashmere has a soft, warm feel
- Made in better working conditions with living wages, no child labor, freely chosen employment and respect for the environment. Organic Basics uses the GOTS and SA8000 standards to ensure that things are made fairly.
Size & Fit:
Cashmere has a soft, warm and light feel - but it takes a hard toll on the environment. Organic Basics uses GRS certified recycled cashmere produced in Italy from worn out cashmere garments - which saves water and chemicals, reduces CO2, and eliminates harm to animals. They have also added a small amount of ultrafine merino for added strength and warmth.
Shipping and Returns
FREE DELIVERY TO EU FOR ORDERS OVER 119 €
Weekendbee online store offers fast global shipping with DHL.
Shipping cost Europe: Fast 1-3 day delivery is FREE for orders over 119 €. For orders under 119 € shipping cost is 9,90€.
Shipping cost USA & Canada, Mexico, Russia: 20€
Shipping cost Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Singapore: 29,90€
International shipments are delivered with DHL Express.
Check all shipping costs
30 day return policy
You have a possibility to return or exchange your order within 30 days of receiving the order.
- Returns and exchanges in Finland are free
- Product returns from Europe are 9,90€
- Outside Europe you are responsible for the shipping fee of the returns
We would kindly want to remind of the environmental impact caused by logistics thus we aim to avoid unnecessary returns. We are happy to help you to choose the suitable product for you.
Read more details on returns.