Houdini Unisex Moonwalk Shorties
Slim fit fleece shorts in Polartec® Power Stretch® Pro padded with Primaloft® Black Eco. Perfect for skiing or winter running.
Multifunctional unisex insulation shorts with extra heat where you need it. Moonwalk shorties are made in Polartec® Powerstretch Pro® and padded with Primaloft®. It’s the perfect layering garment for cold days.
Houdini has been making functional underwear and insulation garments since the start in 1993. We know what difference the additional garments can make. Moonwalk Shorties are the ultimate garment to layer over a base layer underneath the shell pants on a cold day in the ski slopes. You can also wear it over a pair of running tights on frosty days on the trails.
Moonwalk Shorties are made from Polartec® Power Stretch® Pro, a fantastic fleece fabrics with a smooth, durable outside and soft, fuzzy inside. The garment has insulation panels padded with Primaloft® Black Eco, a warm, lightweight synthetic padding made from 60% recycled fibers. The combination of fabrics make a light, stretchy and very comfortable layering garment for cold days.
We can recommend Moonwalk Shorties to anyone that need a little (a lot actually) extra heat on any winter adventure.
- Sizing is based on women's size chart
- Slim fit
- 80g Primaloft® Black Eco padding
- Stretch panels for movement and breathability
- Shaped waist panel
- Bluesign® approved fabrics
- Made primarily from recycled fiber
- Weight 146 g
Main Fabric: Polartec® Power Stretch Pro®
Soft and supple microfiber stretch fleece insulation with an instant dry feeling and a jersey face with superior durability.
- Origin: Italy
- 57% polyester, 33% polyamide, 10% elastane
- Weight: 246 g/sqm
- Excellent breathability
- Active moisture management
- Quick dry bi-component construction
- Wicking microfleece inside 4-way stretch
- Durable polyamide face
- Bluesign® certified
Detail Fabric: Spinner Ripstop™
High density ripstop polyester. Water repellant, highly wind resistant, ultralight and stowable.
- Origin: Taiwan
- 100% recycled polyester
- Bluesign® certified
- Weight: 37g/sqm
- High density microfibers with 22D*22D
- Highly wind resistant
- Cired backside
- DWR finish – Fluorocarbon-Free
Padding: Primaloft® Black Insulation Eco
A highly durable and quick drying alternative to down. Exceptional warmth-to-weight ratio.
- Origin: China
- 60% recycled polyester 40% polyester
- Weight: 80 g/sqm
- Bluesign® certified
- Excellent warmth to weight-ratio
- Soft and compressible
- Quick drying
Size & Fit:
When washing clothes made of synthetic fabrics, the use of a washing bag becomes even more important: It prevents microplastics from entering into rivers and oceans.
- Air clothes instead of washing to save water, energy and to make the garments last longer.
- Use a washing bag to protect your garments and to prevent fibers from leaking. When cleaning the bag and filter in the machine, make sure to wipe it clean and throw the lint in your trash can. Never rinse it in water since we don’t want the fibers to end up in lakes or oceans.
- Machine wash, max 40 °C/104 °F.
- Use mild environmentally certified detergents and make sure to use the right dose.
- Avoid fabric softener. Besides being harmful for our environment, they have a negative impact on the garment performance, mainly moisture transportation and breathability.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat..
This product is Bluesign® certified, meaning that the production is vetted by a third party to eliminate any harmful chemicals or substances right from the beginning of the production process. This benefits both people, animals and our entire planet.
Shipping and Returns
FREE DELIVERY TO EU FOR ORDERS OVER 119 €
Weekendbee online store offers fast global shipping with DHL.
Shipping cost Europe: Fast 1-3 day delivery is FREE for orders over 119 €. For orders under 119 € shipping cost is 9,90€.
Shipping cost USA & Canada, Mexico, Russia: 20€
Shipping cost Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Singapore: 29,90€
International shipments are delivered with DHL Express.
Check all shipping costs
30 day return policy
You have a possibility to return or exchange your order within 30 days of receiving the order.
- Returns and exchanges in Finland are free
- Product returns from Europe are 9,90€
- Outside Europe you are responsible for the shipping fee of the returns
We would kindly want to remind of the environmental impact caused by logistics thus we aim to avoid unnecessary returns. We are happy to help you to choose the suitable product for you.
Read more details on returns.