Houdini Hut Hat
Stay warm all winter in this soft and cozy hat made in 100% lambswool. All-natural and biodegradable.
If you are looking for a cozy wool hat to keep you warm all winter, this is your match. The pure lambswool will keep you comfortable on your daily commute or any winter adventure. When your Hut Hat eventually wears out, please return it to Weekendbee for recycling.
Keep your ears warm in style. Hut Hat is made in pure lambswool. Soft, warm and completely natural. This timeless wool hat will make your winter days more enjoyable for many years ahead.
Hut Hat is made in pure lambswool 19,5µm. To ensure a completely circular product, Houdini never mixes wool and synthetic fibers. Pure wool is both recyclable and biodegradable. The raw material can go back into the natural cycle and become nutrients for something else to grow. Nothing goes to waste.
- Made from 100% lambswool 19,5µm
- Warm, soft and cozy
- Mulesing free
- Recyclable and biodegradable
- Weight 62 g
- Made in Poland
Natural organic fiber that provides a soft and warm feeling. Mulesing free merino wool from Australia, refined and knitted in Sweden.
- Origin: Sweden
- 100% lambswool, Australia
- ÖKO tex 100 certified
- GOTS certified
- 19,5 Micron
Wool is a fantastic material with natural bacterial and dirt resistance. Therefore, wool does not need to be washed after every use. Frequent washing has a negative effect on the wool’s properties and unnecessarily wears down the garment. Instead, air your wool garments to reduce your water usage, save energy and make your garments last longer.
- Use a washing bag to protect your garments and to prevent fibers from leaking. When cleaning the bag and filter in the machine, make sure to wipe it clean and throw the lint in your trash can. Never rinse it in water since we don’t want the fibers to end up in lakes or oceans.
- Machine hand wash, max 30 °C/86 °F (cold), preferably with a wool program.
- If you can, use wool detergents. Otherwise use mild, environmentally certified detergents and make sure to use the right dose. Select a detergent that has a neutral pH and no enzymes.
- Avoid bleach and alkaline substances that raise the pH value. Also avoid enzymes such as protease or amylase since these can break down wool, which give this material its natural performance properties. This also applies to silk.
- Avoid fabric softener. Besides being harmful for our environment, they have a negative impact on the garment performance, mainly moisture transportation and breathability.
- Do not dry in tumble dryer.
- Shape the garment after washing and lay flat to dry.
- Iron on low heat.
This product is fully circular, meaning that it's made either from recycled and recyclable or renewable and biodegradable fibers. Most products in today's society are made in a linear lifecycle, where the earth's resources are extracted, used and then discarded. This is not working in the long run and comes at a great environmental impact. Instead, Houdini wants to close the loop and reuse the material they already have. But they need your help. When your Houdini garments are completely worn out, please return them to Weekendbee to be recycled.
The fabric in this product is fully biodegradable. Thanks to the fact that Houdini never mixes our natural fibers with synthetics and doesn't use harmful chemicals, you can put the fabric in compost and nature will transform the fabric into fertile soil. Trimmings like care labels, zippers, seams etc have to be removed and can often be recycled separately. If you don't have your own compost, you can return the worn-out garment to Weekendbee.
The fibers in this garment come from 100% renewable sources like wool or cellulose. Houdini only uses natural fibers that are produced in environmentally and ethically responsible sources. Houdini uses both natural and synthetic fibers, they both have their merits, but Houdini never mixes them to ensure a circular product. This means that the fabrics from all Houdini products in natural fibers are fully biodegradable.
The fabric in this garment is fully recyclable. Instead of becoming waste, raw material can be used for new products. Houdini's goal is that by 2030, they will take no raw material to their products from the earth's crust. Circular products, made from recycled and recyclable materials are a real game-changer, but they need your help for the system to work. When your Houdini garments are completely worn out, please return them to Weekendbee.
Shipping and Returns
FREE DELIVERY TO EU FOR ORDERS OVER 119 €
Weekendbee online store offers fast global shipping with DHL.
Shipping cost Europe: Fast 1-3 day delivery is FREE for orders over 119 €. For orders under 119 € shipping cost is 9,90€.
Shipping cost USA & Canada, Mexico, Russia: 20€
Shipping cost Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Singapore: 29,90€
International shipments are delivered with DHL Express.
Check all shipping costs
30 day return policy
You have a possibility to return or exchange your order within 30 days of receiving the order.
- Returns and exchanges in Finland are free
- Product returns from Europe are 9,90€
- Outside Europe you are responsible for the shipping fee of the returns
We would kindly want to remind of the environmental impact caused by logistics thus we aim to avoid unnecessary returns. We are happy to help you to choose the suitable product for you.
Read more details on returns.