60% merino wool socks are suitable for all seasons. Tight merino knit makes the socks fit well and tightly. Thin merino wool socks are suitable for everyday use or for under-socks to be worn under a pair of thicker merino wool socks. Thin socks provide additional warmth in a manner similar to wearing layers, preventing also chafing.
Merino wool is 100% natural material obtained from merino sheep. Merino wool has an incomparable capacity to bind warming air to itself. Natural fibers transfer moisture effectively away from the skin. Thanks to its antibacterial properties, it is often enough to give the cloth airing, to make it fresh again. The merino wool used by North Outdoor is ethically produced mulesing free wool.
- Merino wool socks
- Extremely warm, breathable, antibacterial and moisture wicking
- For extreme frost, to be worn in- and outdoors
- Normal leg length
- Tight, thick and soft knit
- Machine washable
- Made in China in a factory verified by North Outdoor
- 60% merino wool, 20% polyester, 15% polyamide, 5% elastane
- Plain knit
- Mulesing-free merino wool
- Ecological material