90% merino wool socks are luxuriously thick and exceptionally warm. Tight merino knit makes the socks fit well and tightly. Socks which breath will feel always dry, transferring moisture away from the skin. Multi-purpose merino wool socks are suitable for outdoor exercise, working outdoors and wearing at home. Hunters’ and hikers’ favorite and Pilates socks beyond comparison.
Merino wool is 100% natural material obtained from merino sheep. Merino wool has an incomparable capacity to bind warming air to itself. Natural fibers transfer moisture effectively away from the skin. Thanks to its antibacterial properties, it is often enough to give the cloth airing, to make it fresh again. The merino wool used by North Outdoor is ethically produced mulesing free wool.
- Merino wool socks
- Extremely warm, breathable, antibacterial and moisture wicking
- For extreme frost, to be worn in- and outdoors
- Normal leg length
- Tight, thick and soft knit
- Machine washable
- Made in China in a factory verified by North Outdoor
- 90% merino wool, 7% polyester, 3% elastane
- Terry knit
- Mulesing-free merino wool
- Ecological material