Patagonia Skyforest Parka - Recycled Nylon
A transitional mild-weather piece inspired by an original Patagonia garment found in our archives. Constructed with our classic Baggies fabric. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Heritage-inspired exterior made of durable 100% recycled nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish that sheds light rain in moderate spring weather
- Three-panel fixed hood has a drawcord around the opening for adjustability
- Full-length snapped placket with two-way zipper and storm flap
- Two exterior chest pockets, two handwarmer pockets and one internal pocket, all secured with zippers
- Drawcords at waist and hem cinch to create shaping
- Elasticized cuffs hold in warmth
- Length falls below the hip; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 394 g (13.9 oz)
Size & Fit
Model is 175 cm (5'9") and wearing a size Small
Shell: 4.5-oz 100% recycled nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Lining: 1.6-oz 100% recycled polyester ripstop.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
What is Sustainable?
- 4.5-oz 100% recycled nylon
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
We’re in business to save our home planet
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973. Patagonia is an outdoor clothing manufacturer for silent sports: climbing, surfing, skiing, snowboarding and trail running.
Patagonia’s mission statement is to build the best product, cause no unnecessary harm, use business to inspire and implement solutions to the environmental crisis. Patagonia pledges at least one percent of the sales to environmental groups around the world. For over 40 years the folks at Patagonia have focused on making easygoing, high-performance gear that leaves the smallest footprint possible.
Patagonia is currently using 69% recycled or renewable materials and it’s aiming to raise the portion up to 100% in the future. In an attempt to improve the lives of those who make Patagonia products, Patagonia offers 192 styles that are Fair Trade Certified for sewing. In 1994, Patagonia made the decision to take a stand against chemically intensive cotton and switch to organically grown cotton throughout the line. Part of the production is also Bluesign® certified. See product-specific responsibility on the product pages.
Patagonia offers a repair service for all the products. Let us know if your Patagonia garment needs to be repaired and we’ll take care of it.
Shipping and Returns
FREE DELIVERY TO EU FOR ORDERS OVER 119 €
Weekendbee online store offers fast global shipping with DHL.
Shipping cost Europe: Fast 1-3 day delivery is FREE for orders over 119 €. For orders under 119 € shipping cost is 9,90€.
Shipping cost USA & Canada, Mexico, Russia: 20€
Shipping cost Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Singapore: 29,90€
International shipments are delivered with DHL Express.
Check all shipping costs
30 day return policy
You have a possibility to return or exchange your order within 30 days of receiving the order.
- Returns and exchanges in Finland are free
- Product returns from Europe are 9,90€
- Outside Europe you are responsible for the shipping fee of the returns
We would kindly want to remind of the environmental impact caused by logistics thus we aim to avoid unnecessary returns. We are happy to help you to choose the suitable product for you.
Read more details on returns.