Sherpa W's Kira Tank Top
This patterned top is inspired by Bhutan's national dress, the Kira, worn by women across the country. The rich heritage of colours and textures feed directly into a print that has been developed exclusively for Sherpa. The open necked crew and engineered fit make this sleeveless top feminine and comfortable whilst on your travels. The combination of modal, organic cotton and jersey is soft to the touch, wear on hot summer days or layer with a mid-layer when the sun goes down.
- Patterned top
- Updated Himalayan inspired print exclusive to Sherpa
- Soft, drapey fabric with easy care
- Key hole back detailing
- Centre back length: 24 3/4"
- Made in Cambodia
- 48% modal rayon / 48% organic cotton / 4% spandex printed jersey
- Modal Rayon
- Organic Cotton
- Every Sherpa item you buy funds a school day for a child in Nepal
BODY MEASUREMENTS (INCHES)
Still thinking what's the right size for you? Let us help!
Sherpa is made for the adventurous. Made for people with open minds, big hearts and a desire to explore. Inspired by the colors and patterns of the Himalayas, Sherpa blends tradition and design to bring heritage to life in functional, stylish clothing created for life outdoors.
Founded in 2003 by Tashi Sherpa and his family to help the communities and people of Nepal. Sherpa is focused on providing economic and social stability to the people of Nepal through steady employment, quality working conditions and educational opportunities for future generations. Every item Sherpa sells provides a day of school for a Nepalese child.
Free delivery and returns in EU for all orders over 119 €
Weekendbee - sustainable online store offers fast global shipping with DHL.
- Shipping cost European Union: FREE for orders over 119 €. For orders under 119 € shipping cost is 4,90€.
- Shipping cost Norway, United Kingdom, Switzerland 19,90 €
- Shipping cost Canada, Mexico, United States, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, South Korea, Singapore, Hong Kong SAR, Switzerland, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Monaco, Andorra, San Marino, Vatican City: 30€
- Other countries worldwide 50€ - Delivery costs will be confirmed at the checkout after you have chosen a payment and delivery method
EU Shipments are delivered with DHL Freight & FedEx. International shipments are delivered with DHL Express.
30 day return policy
You have a possibility to return or exchange your order within 30 days of receiving the order.
- Returns and exchanges inside European Union are free
- Outside Europe you are responsible for the shipping fee of the returns + 20€ additional cost of handling the return
We would kindly want to remind of the environmental impact caused by logistics thus we aim to avoid unnecessary returns. We are happy to help you to choose the suitable product for you.
Read more details on returns.
Reviews from our customers
Weekendbee provides the best customer care I've experienced!Slovakia
I love Weekendbee's transparency and commitment to environmental issuesIreland
Quality and sustainability ;)Germany
Best product selection, good pictures, best prices, fast delivery. The greatest personal customer care :DFinland
Weekendbee is a great place to discover sustainable activewear brands, and the product reviews are very helpful too.Germany
Sustainabillity, good products, fast delivery