Sherpa Kalpana Hike Tight
These hiking tights certainly live up to their name. 'Kalpana is the Nepalese word for 'dream', which is exactly how you can describe their fit. Made from a lightweight four-way stretch material and featuring a wide waistband and gusseted crotch, these tights stay comfortable and secure no matter how demanding the trail is. Handy zip pockets mean that you won't lose any essential items you're carrying. Quick-drying, breathable and abrasion-resistant, these tights are the ideal garment for those challengingly brilliant hiking days.
- Wide waistband for smooth fit under layers and hidden interior waistband key pocket
- Zippered side panel pockets on both legs
- Flatlock seams for bulk-free comfort
- Four-way stretch high nylon content in high abrasion areas for durability
- Lightweight, four-way stretch that will not fade
- Quick-drying and breathable
- Durable and abrasion-resistant
- Moisture wicking
- Supportive and retains its shape
- Over 25% softer than standard nylon fabric
- Gusseted crotch accomodates greater mobility and comfort
- UPF rating of 50+
- Made in Cambodia
- Body fabric: 9.5 oz. 76% Supplex® nylon / 24% spandex
- Overlay fabric: 88% nylon / 12% spandex
- STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®
- Every Sherpa item you buy funds a school day for a child in Nepal
- Sustainable odour control HeiQ Fresh
BODY MEASUREMENTS (INCHES)
Still thinking what's the right size for you? Let us help!
Sherpa is made for the adventurous. Made for people with open minds, big hearts and a desire to explore. Inspired by the colors and patterns of the Himalayas, Sherpa blends tradition and design to bring heritage to life in functional, stylish clothing created for life outdoors.
Founded in 2003 by Tashi Sherpa and his family to help the communities and people of Nepal. Sherpa is focused on providing economic and social stability to the people of Nepal through steady employment, quality working conditions and educational opportunities for future generations. Every item Sherpa sells provides a day of school for a Nepalese child.
Free delivery and returns in EU for all orders over 119 €
Weekendbee - sustainable online store offers fast global shipping with DHL.
- Shipping cost European Union: FREE for orders over 119 €. For orders under 119 € shipping cost is 4,90€.
- Shipping cost Norway, United Kingdom, Switzerland 19,90 €
- Shipping cost Canada, Mexico, United States, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, South Korea, Singapore, Hong Kong SAR, Switzerland, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Monaco, Andorra, San Marino, Vatican City: 30€
- Other countries worldwide 50€ - Delivery costs will be confirmed at the checkout after you have chosen a payment and delivery method
EU Shipments are delivered with DHL Freight & FedEx. International shipments are delivered with DHL Express.
30 day return policy
You have a possibility to return or exchange your order within 30 days of receiving the order.
- Returns and exchanges inside European Union are free
- Outside Europe you are responsible for the shipping fee of the returns + 20€ additional cost of handling the return
We would kindly want to remind of the environmental impact caused by logistics thus we aim to avoid unnecessary returns. We are happy to help you to choose the suitable product for you.
Read more details on returns.
Reviews from our customers
Weekendbee provides the best customer care I've experienced!Slovakia
I love Weekendbee's transparency and commitment to environmental issuesIreland
Quality and sustainability ;)Germany
Best product selection, good pictures, best prices, fast delivery. The greatest personal customer care :DFinland
Weekendbee is a great place to discover sustainable activewear brands, and the product reviews are very helpful too.Germany
Sustainabillity, good products, fast delivery