Pure Waste Striped Loose Fit T-shirt
The relaxed and striped Pure Waste Loose Fit T-shirt suits everyone.
The round neck is finished with a broad rib and the hem has an interesting detail: a woven label showing the product’s environmental footprint.
The Striped T-shirt is manufactured from recycled cotton and recycled plastic bottles. We do not dye our products; instead, they get their colours from the cotton waste they are made from. The main colour of the T-shirt is non-dyed cotton. They are manufactured responsibly in India.
- Relaxed and loose unisex design
- Round neck with broad rib
Material & Care
- 60% recycled cotton, 40% recycled polyester
- Washing temperature 40°C
- Wash with similar colours
- Wash inside out
Please note that the recycling process is not entirely clinical and Pure Waste's products may contain small amounts of different coloured fibers. In dark colours, fibers of different colours do not stand out, but in light colours they are more easily visible. For Pure Waste, these little coloured fibers in the fabric are a feature that reminds them of the uniqueness and origin of their products.
- Male model is 192cm tall and is wearing size L.
- Female model is 168cm tall and is wearing size S.
- Recycled materials
- No dyes used
- Product’s carbon footprint 1.1 kg
- Product’s water footprint 1.2 l
- Water saved: 1,425 l
- Designed in Finland, responsibly manufactured in India
|Size||XS (CM)||S (CM)||M (CM)||L (CM)||XL (CM)||XXL (CM)|
Pure Waste fabrics are made from 100% recycled materials. They are a blend of two materials: cotton collected from sewing mills or from discarded clothing, and polyester made from recycled PET bottles. Pure Waste does not dye its products or use harmful chemicals at any stage of production. All their raw materials also come from factories that comply with REACH legislation.
Pure Waste manufacturing happens mostly in low-risk countries India and Bangladesh, but also in Finland and Estonia. The factories used by Pure Waste are audited by the BSCI (Business Social Compliance Initiative) to make sure that norms regarding working conditions, best practices and product quality are followed. Pure Waste factories comply with local laws, including the UN Universal Declaration of Human Rights. Pure Waste regularly visits their factories and supports the Corporate Social Responsibility Act.
Pure Waste managed to reduce its overall carbon footprint by 10% from 2019 to 2020. Their goal is to be carbon neutral by 2025 by finding the best offset method by 2023. More than 50% of the energy used by Pure Waste comes from renewable sources.
Read more about Pure Waste's sustainability here.
Free delivery and returns in EU for all orders over 50 €
Weekendbee - sustainable online store offers fast global shipping with DHL.
- Shipping cost European Union: FREE for orders over 50 €. For orders under 50 € shipping cost is 4,90€.
- Shipping cost USA & Canada, Japan, South Korea, Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Singapore, UK, Switzerland, Mexico, Russia, Norway, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Monaco, Andorra, San Marino, Vatican City: 20€
EU Shipments are delivered with DHL Freight. International shipments are delivered with DHL Express.
30 day return policy
You have a possibility to return or exchange your order within 30 days of receiving the order.
- Returns and exchanges inside European Union are free
- Outside Europe you are responsible for the shipping fee of the returns + 20€ additional cost of handling the return
We would kindly want to remind of the environmental impact caused by logistics thus we aim to avoid unnecessary returns. We are happy to help you to choose the suitable product for you.
Read more details on returns.
Reviews from our Weekend Bee's
Best customer care I've experienced!Slovakia
Transparency and commitment to environmental issuesIreland
quality and sustainability ;)Germany
Best product selection, good pictures, best prices, fast delivery. The greatest personal customer care :DFinland
Great place to discover sustainable activewear brands, and the product reviews are very helpful too.Germany
Sustainabillity, good products, fast delivery