Pure Waste Short Sleeve Sweatshirt Dress
This straight-cut and relaxed dress has a round neck with a broad rib. The hem has small slits and an interesting detail: a woven label showing the product’s environmental footprint.
This beautifully hanging dress is made from sweatshirt fabric manufactured from recycled cotton and recycled plastic bottles. We do not dye our products; instead, they get their colours from the cotton waste they are made from. These eco-friendly sweatshirt dresses are available in two stylish colours. They are manufactured responsibly in India.
Material & Care
- 60% recycled cotton, 40% recycled polyester
- Non-brushed light sweatshirt fabric (280 gsm)
- Washing temperature 40°C
- Wash with similar colours
- Wash inside out
Please note that the recycling process is not entirely clinical and Pure Waste's products may contain small amounts of different coloured fibers. In dark colours, fibers of different colours do not stand out, but in light colours they are more easily visible. For Pure Waste, these little coloured fibers in the fabric are a feature that reminds them of the uniqueness and origin of their products.
Female model is 168cm tall and is wearing size S
- Recycled materials
- No dyes used
- Product’s carbon footprint 3,0 kg
- Product’s water footprint 3,3 l
- Water saved: 3 812 l
- Designed in Finland, responsibly manufactured in India
|XS (CM)||S (CM)||M (CM)||L (CM)||XL (CM)|
Still thinking what's the right size for you? Let us help!
Pure Waste fabrics are made from 100% recycled materials. They are a blend of two materials: cotton collected from sewing mills or from discarded clothing, and polyester made from recycled PET bottles. Pure Waste does not dye its products or use harmful chemicals at any stage of production. All their raw materials also come from factories that comply with REACH legislation.
Pure Waste manufacturing happens mostly in low-risk countries India and Bangladesh, but also in Finland and Estonia. The factories used by Pure Waste are audited by the BSCI (Business Social Compliance Initiative) to make sure that norms regarding working conditions, best practices and product quality are followed. Pure Waste factories comply with local laws, including the UN Universal Declaration of Human Rights. Pure Waste regularly visits their factories and supports the Corporate Social Responsibility Act.
Pure Waste managed to reduce its overall carbon footprint by 10% from 2019 to 2020. Their goal is to be carbon neutral by 2025 by finding the best offset method by 2023. More than 50% of the energy used by Pure Waste comes from renewable sources.
Read more about Pure Waste's sustainability here.
Free delivery and returns in EU for all orders over 119 €
Weekendbee - sustainable online store offers fast global shipping with DHL.
- Shipping cost European Union: FREE for orders over 119 €. For orders under 119 € shipping cost is 4,90€.
- Shipping cost Norway, United Kingdom, Switzerland 19,90 €
- Shipping cost Canada, Mexico, United States, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, South Korea, Singapore, Hong Kong SAR, Switzerland, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Monaco, Andorra, San Marino, Vatican City: 30€
- Other countries worldwide 50€ - Delivery costs will be confirmed at the checkout after you have chosen a payment and delivery method
EU Shipments are delivered with DHL Freight & FedEx. International shipments are delivered with DHL Express.
30 day return policy
You have a possibility to return or exchange your order within 30 days of receiving the order.
- Returns and exchanges inside European Union are free
- Outside Europe you are responsible for the shipping fee of the returns + 20€ additional cost of handling the return
We would kindly want to remind of the environmental impact caused by logistics thus we aim to avoid unnecessary returns. We are happy to help you to choose the suitable product for you.
Read more details on returns.
Reviews from our customers
Weekendbee provides the best customer care I've experienced!Slovakia
I love Weekendbee's transparency and commitment to environmental issuesIreland
Quality and sustainability ;)Germany
Best product selection, good pictures, best prices, fast delivery. The greatest personal customer care :DFinland
Weekendbee is a great place to discover sustainable activewear brands, and the product reviews are very helpful too.Germany
Sustainabillity, good products, fast delivery