Pressio Compression Socks
Utilizing Italian high filament recycled yarns, these compression socks are engineered in Europe's most state-of-the-art manufacturing facility.
- High filament nylon yarns for advanced moisture management and extreme durability.
- ECONYL® is an Italian recycled yarn using an ethically sourced process-upcycled from disused fishing nets and other post-consumer waste.
- Enhanced arch support to reduce overuse and stabilisation-based injuries.
- Graduated compression increases blood circulation for improved recovery. Certified by Salzman MST.
- Anatomically designed footbed to reduce blistering.
- Front vent panel for enhanced ventilation.
- 3D tongue guard for extra comfort.
- Knitted in Italy at a world-leading certified compression mill.
The Pressio compression socks result from collaboration amongst the specialists in each of the compression ﬁelds to produce what we feel is the latest generation in recovery compression sock technology. Utilising Italian manufactured Econyl recycled nylon six yarns derived from recovered ﬁshing nets, pre-and-post fabric offcuts, and disused carpets—extruded into high ﬁlament yarns with advanced moisture-wicking abilities, with added comfort and durability. Then, the yarns are drafted at very speciﬁc power ratios enabling optimal long-term mm/hg ratings. Finally, we utilise the World’s leading compression sock factory in northern Italy in the knitting process. An anatomical footbed allows for protection against blistering and enables correct toe splay for increased power to reduce the chance of injury. The result is the perfect power for the athlete in a certiﬁed graduated proﬁle. This enables muscles to be supported and held, reducing injuries and fatigue while also enhancing recovery. Wear after wear; we guarantee precise power, comfort, and durability.
87% Recycled Nylon (Econyl), 13% Elastane.
- Recycled material
- Global Recycled Standard certified material
- Made in Italy
One of the central themes of Pressio is sustainability and ethical trading. Pressio has taken a look at their entire supply chain, from yarn, to knitting mill, production houses and shipping. To find the best practice methods ensuring they are offering their customers world-leading products and the best way to look after both the planet and the people working on it. Each of us has a responsibility to do what is right, and as a brand, Pressio will do their part alongside aiding their partners and customers to follow suit.
For years, performance fabrication advancements have been at the sacrifice of ethical and sustainable approaches. Pressio wanted to change this.
We want to be held accountable; we are not doing this for marketing reasons; we are doing it because we know it is the right thing to do. You are not only our customers but partners on this journey to leaving our planet to our children, in a better place than how we inherited it.
Free delivery and returns in EU for all orders over 119 €
Weekendbee - sustainable online store offers fast global shipping with DHL.
- Shipping cost European Union: FREE for orders over 119 €. For orders under 119 € shipping cost is 4,90€.
- Shipping cost Norway, United Kingdom, Switzerland 19,90 €
- Shipping cost Canada, Mexico, United States, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, South Korea, Singapore, Hong Kong SAR, Switzerland, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Monaco, Andorra, San Marino, Vatican City: 30€
- Other countries worldwide 50€ - Delivery costs will be confirmed at the checkout after you have chosen a payment and delivery method
EU Shipments are delivered with DHL Freight & FedEx. International shipments are delivered with DHL Express.
30 day return policy
You have a possibility to return or exchange your order within 30 days of receiving the order.
- Returns and exchanges inside European Union are free
- Outside Europe you are responsible for the shipping fee of the returns + 20€ additional cost of handling the return
We would kindly want to remind of the environmental impact caused by logistics thus we aim to avoid unnecessary returns. We are happy to help you to choose the suitable product for you.
Read more details on returns.
Reviews from our customers
Weekendbee provides the best customer care I've experienced!Slovakia
I love Weekendbee's transparency and commitment to environmental issuesIreland
Quality and sustainability ;)Germany
Best product selection, good pictures, best prices, fast delivery. The greatest personal customer care :DFinland
Weekendbee is a great place to discover sustainable activewear brands, and the product reviews are very helpful too.Germany
Sustainabillity, good products, fast delivery