People Tree W's Yoga Y-back Crop Top
The weight of the fabric makes this piece comfortable and non see-through, allowing you to exercise and stretch with ease. Free from chlorine bleach, toxic heavy metals and aromatic solvents, the breathable fabric is also naturally sweat-wicking therefore suitable for a wide range of physical activities. Both stylish and functional, these is the perfect addition to your capsule workout wardrobe.
Made from 95% GOTS and Fairtrade certified organic cotton, with 5% elastane for stretch and shape retention.
- Wash on a low spin with mild detergent. Wash with similar colors. Do not soak. Reshape while damp. Flat drying in the shade. Iron inside out on medium heat. Avoid ironing on printed areas
- GOTS Certified Organic Cotton
- Peta Approved Vegan
- Soil Association Organic Textile Standard
- Our organic cotton is grown using methods and materials that have a low impact on the environment with systems in place to replenish and maintain soil fertility, reduce the use of toxic and persistent pesticides and fertilisers, and build biologically diverse agriculture.
- Free from chlorine bleach, toxic heavy metals and aromatic solvents
- Made by People Tree fair trade producer partner Assisi.
People Tree uses natural fibers in its products that follow closed loop processes, such as Tencel. They also use GOTS certified organic cotton and promote organic farming. It is important for People Tree to protect the environment and avoid the use of chemicals of any kind, and to use biodegradable materials as much as possible.
People Tree's products are mainly manufactured in India and Bangladesh. People Tree wants to employ and provide work for rural artisans in developing countries to provide them with a livelihood, which means they don't have to travel to cities for work. The aim is to use handicraft skills as much as possible in People Tree's clothing to provide an income for families and help pay for things like schooling in Bangladesh. People Tree is committed to transparency and accountability in social conditions and they regularly undertake social reviews. Read People Tree’s social review here.
For People Tree, environmental wellbeing is one of its main missions. All garments are dyed with low impact dyes that do not contain harmful azo chemicals often used in garment manufacturing. They use natural materials wherever possible and avoid plastics and toxic substances. People Tree hasn’t disclosed the annual absolute climate footprint of its 'own operations', and hasn’t accomplished an overall absolute climate footprint but they would like to do it in the future.
Read more about People Tree's sustainability here.
Free delivery and returns in EU for all orders over 119 €
Weekendbee - sustainable online store offers fast global shipping with DHL.
- Shipping cost European Union: FREE for orders over 119 €. For orders under 119 € shipping cost is 4,90€.
- Shipping cost Norway, United Kingdom, Switzerland 19,90 €
- Shipping cost Canada, Mexico, United States, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, South Korea, Singapore, Hong Kong SAR, Switzerland, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Monaco, Andorra, San Marino, Vatican City: 30€
- Other countries worldwide 50€ - Delivery costs will be confirmed at the checkout after you have chosen a payment and delivery method
EU Shipments are delivered with DHL Freight & FedEx. International shipments are delivered with DHL Express.
30 day return policy
You have a possibility to return or exchange your order within 30 days of receiving the order.
- Returns and exchanges inside European Union are free
- Outside Europe you are responsible for the shipping fee of the returns + 20€ additional cost of handling the return
We would kindly want to remind of the environmental impact caused by logistics thus we aim to avoid unnecessary returns. We are happy to help you to choose the suitable product for you.
Read more details on returns.
Reviews from our customers
Weekendbee provides the best customer care I've experienced!Slovakia
I love Weekendbee's transparency and commitment to environmental issuesIreland
Quality and sustainability ;)Germany
Best product selection, good pictures, best prices, fast delivery. The greatest personal customer care :DFinland
Weekendbee is a great place to discover sustainable activewear brands, and the product reviews are very helpful too.Germany
Sustainabillity, good products, fast delivery