Patagonia W's Ahnya P/O
Quarter-zip pullover sweatshirt made with soft Regenerative Organic Certified™ cotton and recycled polyester fleece with a touch of elastane that stretches and recovers for a comfortable fit. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made with Regenerative Organic Certified™ cotton from farms working toward the highest organic standard, which aims to rehabilitate soil, respect animal welfare and improve the lives of farmers; these practices reduce greenhouse gas emissions and could help trap more carbon than conventional agriculture
- Knit quarter-zip pullover with a soft, comfortable fit
- Welted front pockets keep hands warm and hold belongings
- Rib-knit cuffs and hem help seal out the cold
- Zip-through stand-up collar can be folded down for versatility
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Regular fit
- Made in India.
- Weight 360 g
- Body: 7.7-oz 57% Regenerative Organic Certified™ cotton/38% recycled polyester/5% elastane mélange fleece
- Cuffs and hem: 9.4-oz 53% Regenerative Organic Certified cotton/36% recycled polyester/11% elastane rib knit
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Regenerative Organic Certified™ cotton
- Recycled Polyester
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
|XS (CM)||S (CM)||M (CM)||L (CM)||XL (CM)|
|CHEST||81 - 84||
86 - 89
91 - 94
98 - 102
65 - 67
70 - 72
75 - 77
81 - 85
86 - 91
94 - 97
99 - 102
105 - 109
Still thinking what's the right size for you? Let us help!
We’re in business to save our home planet.
Patagonia is an outdoor clothing manufacturer for silent sports: climbing, surfing, skiing and snowboarding, fly fishing, and trail running. The company was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973. Patagonia logo is the outline of Mount Fitz Roy in the border between Chile and Argentina (Patagonia).
Patagonia appreciates that all life on earth is under threat of extinction. They aim to use the resources they have—business, investments, voice, and imaginations—to do something about it.
Free delivery and returns in EU for all orders over 50 €
Weekendbee - sustainable online store offers fast global shipping with DHL.
- Shipping cost European Union: FREE for orders over 50 €. For orders under 50 € shipping cost is 4,90€.
- Shipping cost USA & Canada, Japan, South Korea, Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Singapore, UK, Switzerland, Mexico, Russia, Norway, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Monaco, Andorra, San Marino, Vatican City: 20€
EU Shipments are delivered with DHL Freight. International shipments are delivered with DHL Express.
30 day return policy
You have a possibility to return or exchange your order within 30 days of receiving the order.
- Returns and exchanges inside European Union are free
- Outside Europe you are responsible for the shipping fee of the returns + 20€ additional cost of handling the return
We would kindly want to remind of the environmental impact caused by logistics thus we aim to avoid unnecessary returns. We are happy to help you to choose the suitable product for you.
Read more details on returns.
Reviews from our Weekend Bee's
Best customer care I've experienced!Slovakia
Transparency and commitment to environmental issuesIreland
quality and sustainability ;)Germany
Best product selection, good pictures, best prices, fast delivery. The greatest personal customer care :DFinland
Great place to discover sustainable activewear brands, and the product reviews are very helpful too.Germany
Sustainabillity, good products, fast delivery