Patagonia Torrentshell 3L Jacket - 100% Recycled Nylon
Simple and unpretentious, trusted Torrentshell 3L Jacket uses 3-layer H2No™ Performance Standard technology for exceptional waterproof/breathable performance, all-day comfort and long-lasting waterproof durability. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- 3-layer waterproof/breathable H2No™ Performance Standard shell provides the highest levels of comfort and performance, and long-term waterproof durability; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Two-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor rolls down and stows with a simplified cord-and-hook design
- Microfleece-lined neck provides comfort and protects with a waterproof/breathable barrier
- Snag-free center-front zipper with external and internal storm flaps and zipper-garage chin guard
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets and venting pit zips; all with welted exterior storm flaps and DWR (durable water repellent)-treated zippers
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and adjustable drawcord hem seal out precipitation
- Jacket self-stuffs into left handwarmer pocket with carabiner clip-in loop
- 354 g (12.5 oz)
Size & Fit
The model is 173 cm and wearing size S. The jacket is regular fit.
H2No™ Performance Standard shell: 3-layer, 3.3-oz 50-denier ECONYL® 100% recycled nylon ripstop face, polycarbonate PU membrane with 13% bio-based content, a tricot backer and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
What is Sustainable?
- 100% recycled nylon
- DWR (durable water repellent)
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- bluesign® approved fabric
The Footprint Chronicles® - Patagonia promotes fair labor practices, safe working conditions, and environmental responsibility throughout the Patagonia supply chain. Check out the suppliers that impact the Torrentshell Jacket. View Patagonia's Footprint Chronicles
We’re in business to save our home planet
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973. Patagonia is an outdoor clothing manufacturer for silent sports: climbing, surfing, skiing, snowboarding and trail running.
Patagonia’s mission statement is to build the best product, cause no unnecessary harm, use business to inspire and implement solutions to the environmental crisis. Patagonia pledges at least one percent of the sales to environmental groups around the world. For over 40 years the folks at Patagonia have focused on making easygoing, high-performance gear that leaves the smallest footprint possible.
Patagonia is currently using 69% recycled or renewable materials and it’s aiming to raise the portion up to 100% in the future. In an attempt to improve the lives of those who make Patagonia products, Patagonia offers 192 styles that are Fair Trade Certified for sewing. In 1994, Patagonia made the decision to take a stand against chemically intensive cotton and switch to organically grown cotton throughout the line. Part of the production is also Bluesign® certified. See product-specific responsibility on the product pages.
Patagonia offers a repair service for all the products. Let us know if your Patagonia garment needs to be repaired and we’ll take care of it.
|XS (CM)||S (CM)||M (CM)||L (CM)||XL (CM)|
|CHEST||81 - 84||
86 - 89
91 - 94
98 - 102
65 - 67
70 - 72
75 - 77
81 - 85
86 - 91
94 - 97
99 - 102
105 - 109
Still thinking what's the right size for you? Let us help!
We’re in business to save our home planet.
Patagonia is an outdoor clothing manufacturer for silent sports: climbing, surfing, skiing and snowboarding, fly fishing, and trail running. The company was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973. Patagonia logo is the outline of Mount Fitz Roy in the border between Chile and Argentina (Patagonia).
Patagonia appreciates that all life on earth is under threat of extinction. They aim to use the resources they have—business, investments, voice, and imaginations—to do something about it.
Free delivery and returns in EU for all orders over 119 €
Weekendbee - sustainable online store offers fast global shipping with DHL.
- Shipping cost European Union: FREE for orders over 119 €. For orders under 119 € shipping cost is 4,90€.
- Shipping cost Norway, United Kingdom, Switzerland 19,90 €
- Shipping cost Canada, Mexico, United States, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, South Korea, Singapore, Hong Kong SAR, Switzerland, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Monaco, Andorra, San Marino, Vatican City: 30€
- Other countries worldwide 50€ - Delivery costs will be confirmed at the checkout after you have chosen a payment and delivery method
EU Shipments are delivered with DHL Freight & FedEx. International shipments are delivered with DHL Express.
30 day return policy
You have a possibility to return or exchange your order within 30 days of receiving the order.
- Returns and exchanges inside European Union are free
- Outside Europe you are responsible for the shipping fee of the returns + 20€ additional cost of handling the return
We would kindly want to remind of the environmental impact caused by logistics thus we aim to avoid unnecessary returns. We are happy to help you to choose the suitable product for you.
Read more details on returns.
Nice colour. Fits good.
Robust and waterproof. Ideal for hiking tours.
Takki olisi varmasti ajanut asiansa käytössä. Luin arvosteluista että materiaali on kahisevaa, joka ei itseä haittaa, mutta yllätti kuinka kahisevaa se oikeasti oli.
Koko oli turhan väljä itselle, vaikka yleensä s koko on sopiva, joten palautukseen meni.
I used it for running and hiking in rain. The jacket is really waterproof. I like the colour, the blue is great for bad weather conditions. If Patagonia could place the pockets higher, the jacket would be outstanding. And a second zip would allow to open the jacket for cooling down. The fit of the jacket is comfortable and adjustable, you can wear a fleece jacket under it.
Laadukkaan tuntuinen, kokoaan vastaava takki. Olin odottanut takin olevan vuorellinen, mutta se on nimensä mukaisesti ainoastaan pukeutumisen uloin, ohut "kuori". Ainoa hieman häiritsevä asia takissa on sen kahiseva ääni liikkuessa.
Reviews from our customers
Weekendbee provides the best customer care I've experienced!Slovakia
I love Weekendbee's transparency and commitment to environmental issuesIreland
Quality and sustainability ;)Germany
Best product selection, good pictures, best prices, fast delivery. The greatest personal customer care :DFinland
Weekendbee is a great place to discover sustainable activewear brands, and the product reviews are very helpful too.Germany
Sustainabillity, good products, fast delivery