Patagonia Torrentshell 3L Jacket - 100% Recycled Nylon
Simple and unpretentious, trusted Torrentshell 3L Jacket uses 3-layer H2No™ Performance Standard technology for exceptional waterproof/breathable performance, all-day comfort and long-lasting waterproof durability. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Read more: What are the differences between Patagonia shell jackets?
- 3-layer waterproof/breathable H2No™ Performance Standard shell provides the highest levels of comfort and performance, and long-term waterproof durability; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Two-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor rolls down and stows with a simplified cord-and-hook design
- Microfleece-lined neck provides comfort and protects with a waterproof/breathable barrier
- Snag-free center-front zipper with external and internal storm flaps and zipper-garage chin guard
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets and venting pit zips; all with welted exterior storm flaps and DWR (durable water repellent)-treated zippers
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and adjustable drawcord hem seal out precipitation
- Jacket self-stuffs into left handwarmer pocket with carabiner clip-in loop
- 354 g (12.5 oz)
Size & Fit
The model is 173 cm and wearing size S. The jacket is regular fit.
H2No™ Performance Standard shell: 3-layer, 3.3-oz 50-denier ECONYL® 100% recycled nylon ripstop face, polycarbonate PU membrane with 13% bio-based content, a tricot backer and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
What is Sustainable?
- 100% recycled nylon
- DWR (durable water repellent)
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- bluesign® approved fabric
The Footprint Chronicles® - Patagonia promotes fair labor practices, safe working conditions, and environmental responsibility throughout the Patagonia supply chain. Check out the suppliers that impact the Torrentshell Jacket.
We’re in business to save our home planet
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973. Patagonia is an outdoor clothing manufacturer for silent sports: climbing, surfing, skiing, snowboarding and trail running.
Patagonia’s mission statement is to build the best product, cause no unnecessary harm, use business to inspire and implement solutions to the environmental crisis. Patagonia pledges at least one percent of the sales to environmental groups around the world. For over 40 years the folks at Patagonia have focused on making easygoing, high-performance gear that leaves the smallest footprint possible.
Patagonia is currently using 69% recycled or renewable materials and it’s aiming to raise the portion up to 100% in the future. In an attempt to improve the lives of those who make Patagonia products, Patagonia offers 192 styles that are Fair Trade Certified for sewing. In 1994, Patagonia made the decision to take a stand against chemically intensive cotton and switch to organically grown cotton throughout the line. Part of the production is also Bluesign® certified. See product-specific responsibility on the product pages.
Patagonia offers a repair service for all the products. Let us know if your Patagonia garment needs to be repaired and we’ll take care of it.
Shipping and Returns
FREE DELIVERY TO EU FOR ORDERS OVER 119 €
Weekendbee online store offers fast global shipping with DHL.
Shipping cost Europe: Fast 1-3 day delivery is FREE for orders over 119 €. For orders under 119 € shipping cost is 9,90€.
Shipping cost USA & Canada, Mexico, Russia: 20€
Shipping cost Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Singapore: 29,90€
International shipments are delivered with DHL Express.
Check all shipping costs
30 day return policy
You have a possibility to return or exchange your order within 30 days of receiving the order.
- Returns and exchanges in Finland are free
- Product returns from Europe are 9,90€
- Outside Europe you are responsible for the shipping fee of the returns
We would kindly want to remind of the environmental impact caused by logistics thus we aim to avoid unnecessary returns. We are happy to help you to choose the suitable product for you.
Read more details on returns.