Patagonia M's R1 Daily Jacket
Designed to keep you warm and comfortable in cold conditions. This stretchy, smooth-faced technical layer for everyday activities is made with a soft 94% recycled polyester fabric and feels like traditional fleece next to the skin. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Soft, smooth outer fabric and a brushed fleece backing with stretch keep you warm and comfortable; with HeiQ® Pure odor control
- Off-shoulder seams sit comfortably under pack straps
- Left-chest pocket and two zippered front pockets for storage on the go
- Collar and back of neck are paneled with Capilene® Cool Lightweight fabric for additional next-to-skin comfort and wicking in high sweat zones
- Capilene® Cool Lightweight binding at the hem for added stretch and improved fit
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Made in Sri Lanka.
- 252 g (8.9 oz)
Size & Fit:
- Model is 185cm wearing a size medium
- Slim fit
- 6.3-oz 94% recycled polyester/6% elastane flat-faced fleece with miDori® bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Pure odor control
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
What is Sustainable?
- Recycled polyester
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
|S (CM)||M (CM)||L (CM)||XL (CM)||XXL (CM)|
89 - 94
96 - 101
106 - 111
|WAIST||71||74 - 76||79 - 84||86 - 91||97||102 - 107|
Still thinking what's the right size for you? Let us help!
We’re in business to save our home planet.
Patagonia is an outdoor clothing manufacturer for silent sports: climbing, surfing, skiing and snowboarding, fly fishing, and trail running. The company was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973. Patagonia logo is the outline of Mount Fitz Roy in the border between Chile and Argentina (Patagonia).
Patagonia appreciates that all life on earth is under threat of extinction. They aim to use the resources they have—business, investments, voice, and imaginations—to do something about it.
Free delivery and returns in EU for all orders over 119 €
Weekendbee - sustainable online store offers fast global shipping with DHL.
- Shipping cost European Union: FREE for orders over 119 €. For orders under 119 € shipping cost is 4,90€.
- Shipping cost Norway, United Kingdom, Switzerland 19,90 €
- Shipping cost Canada, Mexico, United States, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, South Korea, Singapore, Hong Kong SAR, Switzerland, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Monaco, Andorra, San Marino, Vatican City: 30€
- Other countries worldwide 50€ - Delivery costs will be confirmed at the checkout after you have chosen a payment and delivery method
EU Shipments are delivered with DHL Freight & FedEx. International shipments are delivered with DHL Express.
30 day return policy
You have a possibility to return or exchange your order within 30 days of receiving the order.
- Returns and exchanges inside European Union are free
- Outside Europe you are responsible for the shipping fee of the returns + 20€ additional cost of handling the return
We would kindly want to remind of the environmental impact caused by logistics thus we aim to avoid unnecessary returns. We are happy to help you to choose the suitable product for you.
Read more details on returns.
Reviews from our customers
Weekendbee provides the best customer care I've experienced!Slovakia
I love Weekendbee's transparency and commitment to environmental issuesIreland
Quality and sustainability ;)Germany
Best product selection, good pictures, best prices, fast delivery. The greatest personal customer care :DFinland
Weekendbee is a great place to discover sustainable activewear brands, and the product reviews are very helpful too.Germany
Sustainabillity, good products, fast delivery