Patagonia M's Baggies Jacket
A classic wind- and water-resistant jacket made of 100% recycled nylon. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Soft, Water-Resistant Shell Made of wind- and water-resistant 100% recycled nylon with a polyurethane coating and a DWR finish, lined with a lightweight tricot mesh
- Full-Length Zipper with Stand-up Collar Full-length center-front zipper extends through a stand-up collar to block wind and sun
- Handwarmer Pockets Handwarmer pockets secure with zippers to hold your everyday essentials
- Raglan Sleeves Raglan sleeves allow full shoulder and arm mobility and reduce chafing under pack straps
- Rib-Knit Cuffs and Hem The nylon rib-knit cuffs and hem feel soft and comfortable on the skin
- Waist Length The waist length stays out of the way for biking, hiking and riding your longboard to work
- Supporting the People Who Made This Product Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Country of Origin Made in Vietnam.
- Weight 516 g (18.2 oz)
- Shell: 4.5-oz 100% recycled nylon with a polyurethane coating, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection Lining (body and sleeves): 3.8-oz 100% polyester tricot mesh Hem and cuffs: 5.4-oz 100% nylon rib knit
- Shell and lining fabrics are certified as bluesign®® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
What is Sustainable?
- Recycled nylon
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
We’re in business to save our home planet
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973. Patagonia is an outdoor clothing manufacturer for silent sports: climbing, surfing, skiing, snowboarding and trail running.
Patagonia’s mission statement is to build the best product, cause no unnecessary harm, use business to inspire and implement solutions to the environmental crisis. Patagonia pledges at least one percent of the sales to environmental groups around the world. For over 40 years the folks at Patagonia have focused on making easygoing, high-performance gear that leaves the smallest footprint possible.
Patagonia is currently using 69% recycled or renewable materials and it’s aiming to raise the portion up to 100% in the future. In an attempt to improve the lives of those who make Patagonia products, Patagonia offers 192 styles that are Fair Trade Certified for sewing. In 1994, Patagonia made the decision to take a stand against chemically intensive cotton and switch to organically grown cotton throughout the line. Part of the production is also Bluesign® certified. See product-specific responsibility on the product pages.
Patagonia offers a repair service for all the products. Let us know if your Patagonia garment needs to be repaired and we’ll take care of it.
Shipping and Returns
FREE DELIVERY TO EU FOR ORDERS OVER 119 €
Weekendbee online store offers fast global shipping with DHL.
Shipping cost Europe: Fast 1-3 day delivery is FREE for orders over 119 €. For orders under 119 € shipping cost is 9,90€.
Shipping cost USA & Canada, Mexico, Russia: 20€
Shipping cost Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Singapore: 29,90€
International shipments are delivered with DHL Express.
Check all shipping costs
30 day return policy
You have a possibility to return or exchange your order within 30 days of receiving the order.
- Returns and exchanges in Finland are free
- Product returns from Europe are 9,90€
- Outside Europe you are responsible for the shipping fee of the returns
We would kindly want to remind of the environmental impact caused by logistics thus we aim to avoid unnecessary returns. We are happy to help you to choose the suitable product for you.
Read more details on returns.