Patagonia M's Altvia Trail Shorts - 10" - Recycled PolyesterBuilt for year-round performance, these lightweight recycled polyester/elastane hike shorts are made for long, active days on the trail. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Comfy Waistband: Partially elasticized waistband for secure fit and comfort
- Pockets for Necessities: Two zippered front pockets; two zippered back pockets; one zippered thigh pocket
- Straight-panel Gusset: Straight-panel gusset through inseam for mobility
- Supporting the People Who Made This Product: Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Country of Origin: Made in Vietnam.
- Weight: 215 g (7.6 oz)
- Fabric Details: Made of 86% recycled polyester/14% elastane dobby with four-way stretch and a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- 4.7-oz 86% recycled polyester/14% elastane dobby with four-way stretch and a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
What is Sustainable?
- Recycled Polyester
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals
We’re in business to save our home planet
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973. Patagonia is an outdoor clothing manufacturer for silent sports: climbing, surfing, skiing, snowboarding and trail running.
Patagonia’s mission statement is to build the best product, cause no unnecessary harm, use business to inspire and implement solutions to the environmental crisis. Patagonia pledges at least one percent of the sales to environmental groups around the world. For over 40 years the folks at Patagonia have focused on making easygoing, high-performance gear that leaves the smallest footprint possible.
Patagonia is currently using 69% recycled or renewable materials and it’s aiming to raise the portion up to 100% in the future. In an attempt to improve the lives of those who make Patagonia products, Patagonia offers 192 styles that are Fair Trade Certified for sewing. In 1994, Patagonia made the decision to take a stand against chemically intensive cotton and switch to organically grown cotton throughout the line. Part of the production is also Bluesign® certified. See product-specific responsibility on the product pages.
Patagonia offers a repair service for all the products. Let us know if your Patagonia garment needs to be repaired and we’ll take care of it.
We’re in business to save our home planet.
Patagonia is an outdoor clothing manufacturer for silent sports: climbing, surfing, skiing and snowboarding, fly fishing, and trail running. The company was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973. Patagonia logo is the outline of Mount Fitz Roy in the border between Chile and Argentina (Patagonia).
Patagonia appreciates that all life on earth is under threat of extinction. They aim to use the resources they have—business, investments, voice, and imaginations—to do something about it.
Free delivery and returns in EU for all orders over 119 €
Weekendbee - sustainable online store offers fast global shipping with DHL.
- Shipping cost European Union: FREE for orders over 119 €. For orders under 119 € shipping cost is 4,90€.
- Shipping cost Norway, United Kingdom, Switzerland 19,90 €
- Shipping cost Canada, Mexico, United States, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, South Korea, Singapore, Hong Kong SAR, Switzerland, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Monaco, Andorra, San Marino, Vatican City: 30€
- Other countries worldwide 50€ - Delivery costs will be confirmed at the checkout after you have chosen a payment and delivery method
EU Shipments are delivered with DHL Freight & FedEx. International shipments are delivered with DHL Express.
30 day return policy
You have a possibility to return or exchange your order within 30 days of receiving the order.
- Returns and exchanges inside European Union are free
- Outside Europe you are responsible for the shipping fee of the returns + 20€ additional cost of handling the return
We would kindly want to remind of the environmental impact caused by logistics thus we aim to avoid unnecessary returns. We are happy to help you to choose the suitable product for you.
Read more details on returns.
Reviews from our customers
Weekendbee provides the best customer care I've experienced!Slovakia
I love Weekendbee's transparency and commitment to environmental issuesIreland
Quality and sustainability ;)Germany
Best product selection, good pictures, best prices, fast delivery. The greatest personal customer care :DFinland
Weekendbee is a great place to discover sustainable activewear brands, and the product reviews are very helpful too.Germany
Sustainabillity, good products, fast delivery