Patagonia Back for Good Trad Cap
Patagonia supports grassroot groups defending threatened animals and the wilderness they depend on. Featuring a brim made with Bureo’s fully traceable NetPlus® 100% recycled fishing nets, this traditional low-crown, unstructured, six-panel ball cap is made with organic cotton and has a self-fabric adjustable strap. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Low-crown, unstructured, six-panel ball cap with adjustable fabric strap in back
- Canvas hat and headband are made of 100% organic cotton
- Brim made of NetPlus® 100% recycled fishing nets
- Fabric strap in back is adjustable for a just-right fit
- Artist: 4th Avenue Graphics
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Made in China
- Crown and bill: 7.5-oz 100% organic cotton canvas.
- Brim: NetPlus® 100% recycled fishing nets.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Organic Cotton
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
We’re in business to save our home planet.
Patagonia is an outdoor clothing manufacturer for silent sports: climbing, surfing, skiing and snowboarding, fly fishing, and trail running. The company was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973. Patagonia logo is the outline of Mount Fitz Roy in the border between Chile and Argentina (Patagonia).
Patagonia appreciates that all life on earth is under threat of extinction. They aim to use the resources they have—business, investments, voice, and imaginations—to do something about it.
Free delivery and returns in EU for all orders over 50 €
Weekendbee - sustainable online store offers fast global shipping with DHL.
- Shipping cost European Union: FREE for orders over 50 €. For orders under 50 € shipping cost is 4,90€.
- Shipping cost USA & Canada, Japan, South Korea, Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Singapore, UK, Switzerland, Mexico, Russia, Norway, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Monaco, Andorra, San Marino, Vatican City: 20€
EU Shipments are delivered with DHL Freight. International shipments are delivered with DHL Express.
30 day return policy
You have a possibility to return or exchange your order within 30 days of receiving the order.
- Returns and exchanges inside European Union are free
- Outside Europe you are responsible for the shipping fee of the returns + 20€ additional cost of handling the return
We would kindly want to remind of the environmental impact caused by logistics thus we aim to avoid unnecessary returns. We are happy to help you to choose the suitable product for you.
Read more details on returns.
Reviews from our Weekend Bee's
Best customer care I've experienced!Slovakia
Transparency and commitment to environmental issuesIreland
quality and sustainability ;)Germany
Best product selection, good pictures, best prices, fast delivery. The greatest personal customer care :DFinland
Great place to discover sustainable activewear brands, and the product reviews are very helpful too.Germany
Sustainabillity, good products, fast delivery