Patagonia W's Stretch Hydropeak Surf Shorts
Designed for comfort and athletic freedom of movement both in and out of the water, these versatile, fast-drying surf shorts are made from superlight 87% recycled polyester/13% elastane with four-way stretch. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Soft waistband pulls on easily, moves with your body and holds the shorts snug to the hips while lying comfortably against the skin
- For comfort and security, the one-hand adjustable cord inside the back pocket allows you to tighten or loosen the waistband as needed
- Glued seaming around legs to prevent chafing
- Deep side slits for unlimited freedom of motion through the thighs and legs
- Inseam is 4"
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Made in Vietnam.
- Weight 102 g (3.6 oz)
What is Sustainable?
- Recycled Polyester
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
|XS (CM)||S (CM)||M (CM)||L (CM)||XL (CM)|
|Sizes||2 and 4||6 and 8||10 and 12||14 and 16||18 and 20|
|Jean sizing||26 and 27||28 and 29||30 and 31||32 and 33||34 and 35|
67 - 70
72 - 75
77 - 81
85 - 90
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in centimetres, unless otherwise noted.* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 76cm & 30'', "regular" 81cm & is 32'' and "long" is 86cm & 34'', unless otherwise noted.
**BOTTOMS - Low Hip is usually the best size predictor. However, if your Natural Waist is larger than the size indicated for your Low Hip measurement, consider buying the size indicated by your Natural Waist.
Still thinking what's the right size for you? Let us help!
We’re in business to save our home planet.
Patagonia is an outdoor clothing manufacturer for silent sports: climbing, surfing, skiing and snowboarding, fly fishing, and trail running. The company was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973. Patagonia logo is the outline of Mount Fitz Roy in the border between Chile and Argentina (Patagonia).
Patagonia appreciates that all life on earth is under threat of extinction. They aim to use the resources they have—business, investments, voice, and imaginations—to do something about it.
Free delivery and returns in EU for all orders over 119 €
Weekendbee - sustainable online store offers fast global shipping with DHL.
- Shipping cost European Union: FREE for orders over 119 €. For orders under 119 € shipping cost is 4,90€.
- Shipping cost Canada, Mexico, United States, United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, South Korea, Singapore, Hong Kong SAR, Switzerland, Norway, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Monaco, Andorra, San Marino, Vatican City: 30€
- Other countries worldwide 50€ - Delivery costs will be confirmed at the checkout after you have chosen a payment and delivery method
EU Shipments are delivered with DHL Freight & FedEx. International shipments are delivered with DHL Express.
30 day return policy
You have a possibility to return or exchange your order within 30 days of receiving the order.
- Returns and exchanges inside European Union are free
- Outside Europe you are responsible for the shipping fee of the returns + 20€ additional cost of handling the return
We would kindly want to remind of the environmental impact caused by logistics thus we aim to avoid unnecessary returns. We are happy to help you to choose the suitable product for you.
Read more details on returns.
Reviews from our Weekend Bee's
Best customer care I've experienced!Slovakia
Transparency and commitment to environmental issuesIreland
quality and sustainability ;)Germany
Best product selection, good pictures, best prices, fast delivery. The greatest personal customer care :DFinland
Great place to discover sustainable activewear brands, and the product reviews are very helpful too.Germany
Sustainabillity, good products, fast delivery