Get 15% discount on all products with code POPUP15
After extensive use, most outdoor garments lose their water repellent properties due to mechanical abrasion or severe washing. OrganoTex® Textile waterproofing effectively restores the water repellent properties to the garments. The products can however, also be used for impregnation of clothes and textile products that have never had water repellent properties such as fashion clothes, pillows or textile furniture. As the products are not film forming and binds effectively to the fibers, the softness and breathability of the fabrics are not affected and the garments thus remain their original feeling.
OrganoTex® Textile waterproofing spray-on is a universal impregnation that can be used on most textiles to improve the water and dirt repellent function. The product re-creates the water repellent ability of the textile without changing the color, texture or breathability of the fabric, which is important for all types of functional garments.
Waterproof fabrics (with all different waterproof membranes) shells, parkas, down products, hiking pants, windbreakers, tents, sleeping bags, backpacks, textile shoes and other outdoor textiles such as cushions, umbrellas, e t c.
Polyester, polyamide, soft-shell, wool, fleece, cotton, canvas, acrylic and various blends. Best effect is achieved on synthetic materials, such as polyamide and polyester.
1) Wash the textile or garment without using fabric softener. We recommend OrganoTex BioCare Wash or similar “pro wash” for functional fabrics. Ensure the fabrics is completely dry.
2) Protect the work surface, shake the bottle and spray the garment/ textile at a 20 cm distance making sure the fabric gets evenly wet.
3) Wait 1 minute, spray again and rub the liquid evenly with a cloth (protective gloves are recommended due to PH).
4) Remove excess liquid with a cloth or sponge, do not leave any drops as this may cause stains.
Do not overdose the liquid.
5) Tumble dry or use drying cabinet (40-70 degrees) for best performance or air dry as warm as possible in minimum 1-2 days in order to reach full water repellency.
For previous DWR* treated garments, tumble drying or dry cabinet are highly recommended. The heat is required for the fibers to divide and rise properly, which contributes to the water repellent function.
*) DWR= Durable Water Repellent, a water repellent finish applied industrially on the face fabrics.
OrganoTex Spray-On textile waterproofing is readily biodegradable in accordance with OECD 301C, free from fluorocarbons (e.g. PFAS, PFOS, PFOA), cyclic siloxanes, isocyanates and other proplematic commonly used textile chemicals. It is classified as non-toxic according to CLP and are thus easy to use.
Weekendbee - sustainable online store offers fast global shipping with DHL & GLS.
EU Shipments are delivered with DHL Freight and GLS. International shipments are delivered with DHL Express.
You have a possibility to return or exchange your order within 30 days of receiving the order.
We would kindly want to remind of the environmental impact caused by logistics thus we aim to avoid unnecessary returns. We are happy to help you to choose the suitable product for you.
Read more details on returns.
This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.